🌆 | NOOB vs PRO : WATER PARK BUILD

Y'all this video is so tough. It's wholesome and silly and gay and there's a competition without it being unfair (yeah JJ, it was completely fair, womp fucking womp to your ass) and it's consensual between both of them. Mikey usually never outright wants JJ to build a thing similar to his builds as a form of competition, but this time he gave JJ permission/challenged him to do it. They both had fun as well and there was no show-ups (at least until the end but even then it wasn't that bad). JJ actually seemed to like Mikey's waterslide and he lowkey didn't even look like he was pretending. That's what real friends do; support each other for real.

Also, the pudding, I'm glad JJ didn't win it. Yessir

They were really going at it when competing, but it's not too over the top. That's always good. A lot of times JJ is so competitive to the point where he's unfair and stupid and a dumbass (which is actually most of the time), so to see a video where they actually both equally have fun and trap each other is so refreshing for real.

The only difference is that, Mikey takes the pranks and loses normally because he's used to it, but the minute JJ actually gets pranked or loses for once he whines. Lowkey. When he was complaining all that was going on in my head was "womp fucking womp" with the spinning fish gif and all I heard from him was "👶 👶 👶"

TDLR: They're finally equal for once, in terms of pranking and winning. Mikey breaking JJ's boat and using creative mode while not technically cheating so JJ couldn't hold him for it was so iconic literally. They both had fun (besides the times JJ wasn't crying like a five year old). Very good video. Made me giggle because gays. Also pudding.

JJ saying "oh no my boat is broken 😐" with the deadass tone that lowkey almost made me giggle. Scott Roberts is so silly

Also why did JJ say "turtles don't eat pudding" because literally with that logic then Mikey shouldn't be able to stand on two legs and talk with proper English. Goofy ass. Bet he was just trying to get out of buying Mikey a lifetime supply of pudding with that excuse

And finally THAT SECOND FACE IS STILL UNDER MIKEY'S HEAD