🍋 | Caught [JJ x Mikey]

(Mikey gets caught doing something questionable, and, well, things go from there.)

(2,573 words)

Facing the opposite direction as JJ in his separate bed, Mikey tried his best to fall asleep.

As tired as he was, like every night, he couldn't keep away some certain thoughts about his friend sleeping just a few feet away from him. It happened every night, and usually Mikey was able to resist, but tonight it was difficult. He'd gotten used to pushing said thoughts to the back of his mind and ignoring them; knowing it would be impossible to achieve the scenarios he was imagining.

"JJ doesn't love me," Mikey told himself yet again. "He's beyond out of my league. I'm lucky that he even considers me worthy enough to be a friend. I should be appreciative of that, instead of hopelessly swooning over him every single day."

But he couldn't help it. Everytime Mikey listened to his voice, looked into his beautiful blue eyes, or felt his warm and comforting touch, his heart would swell and start to beat out of his control. It was something he couldn't prevent even if he wanted to; he loved JJ, and that would never change.

"He's perfect in every way." Mikey started to let his thoughts run loose, unknowingly rousing himself up in the process. "His eyes are such a beautiful color, and everytime he hugs me, I never want to leave it. He's so kind and understanding, and he always stick by my side. I love how smart and strategic he is; always finding solutions to problems, and he's so good at games - I'm lucky enough to have him do them with someone as bad as me. I love the way he smells, especially on days when he wears cologne. God, I just wish we could be closer, so I could drown in his scent whenever I wanted..."

As Mikey started to imagine it, he felt his nether regions start to tense up. He knew it would be risky to get riled up so close to the same guy he was daydreaming about, but he couldn't help it. As much as he tried to, he just couldn't.

"I've always wondered what he looks like without his clothes on; how big he is. With a guy as perfect as him, I bet it'll exceed all expectations. I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me..."

Before he knew it, Mikey had already reached down and started to touch himself. He knew he shouldn't, especially because JJ was literally a few feet away from him sleeping, but he genuinely couldn't help it anymore. He told himself it would just be real quick, and that it would be over with in no time.

"Oh JJ," He moaned, quietly at first. "I'll give you anything you want, please, just dominate me~ pound me until I can't walk anymore~"

At this point, Mikey started to forget about being quiet. Before he knew it, he was making the bed creak, and he used his pillow to muffle his intense moans as he thrusted into himself and spewed all sorts of begs and desires. As he continued to imagine dirty scenarios, pressure was building up inside of him, and eventually, he released entirely. The climax caused him to jerk and shake, and he resisted screaming as the intense pleasure overtook him.

But, as he recovered, he suddenly realized he'd forgotten about his self-control.

Had he been too loud? And now, what was he going to do with all the residue on the bed? His brain too disorganized to think of a solution right now, he did the easiest thing he could at the moment - make sure he didn't wake JJ up. He'd pretty much contained himself the whole time with the pillow, but then again, they sleeping merely five feet away from each other.

"Please, please, please still be asleep-" Mikey prayed, hesitantly turning around to face JJ's bed. Then, he saw him sitting up and staring at him, silent and in disbelief.