🌆 | TSUNAMI in Minecraft

Deadass thought they would drown and die and waited for the angst. I waited for JJ to drown really hard and for Mikey to scream in agony. His one and only source of comfort... his precious JJ, assuring him they would survive... swept away in the powerful force. Imagine if the cat died too. Mikey is now all alone, sobbing and wailing as the tsunami floods his only safety, the one JJ promised would save both of their lives. But now, the tables have turned. JJ's motionless body is tossed around by the waves, and Mikey cries as he waits for the mericless natural disaster to force his body to join his true love's. As he sobs, water flies down his throat, choking him and pulling his under with the extra weight. As he drowns, Mikey sees the slowly sinking bodies of his friends: The cat, and his hot lover, JJ. Mikey closes his eyes and waits for the end, as the lava house crumbles to pieces around him, but the process doesn't end as quickly as he imagines. He can feel his lungs slowly filling with water, and his breathing becoming increasingly harder. His life hadn't been swiped by the forceful water... not yet. It was almost as though the natural disaster was purposely keeping him alive as long as possible; to taunt him in his loss, and to show him all that it had destroyed.

Mikey understood now. They had didn't win. Him and his deceased lover had severely underestimated the force, and how, they were both going to pay the price for it. Mikey wanted to cry again as he felt his life slipping away, but he maintained his composure, and managed to peacefully accept his fate. His world faded to black, and he was gone.

Then, the water receded, as if it had never been there. Leaving three motionless bodies where it once ravaged.