🌇 | Devious little mf JJ headcanons

1 | He has autophobia, which has multiple meanings, but in this case it's both the fear of being alone or abandoned. He'd managed to cope with this when his village was destroyed (implied in Family Reunion), and he got used to being by himself when he built his own home away from everyone. But when he became friends with Mikey in Family Reunion, he started to struggle with it again. He got incredibly anxious whenever he'd dissapear or be in danger, and he had an even harder time when Mikey finally found his mom and decided to go live with her. When he went back home, he realized he'd have to spend a long time getting over him and his phobia again. But thankfully, Mikey came back and they lived together because they're made for each other and they fucking need to be together because they're gay as shit right https_k4i

2 | Trauma from the killer clown series. 100%. He had Mikey to help him cope, and it was really bad at first, but he managed to live with it after a few months. Because guys literally nobody can witness their mom + every single teamate + boyfriend (presumably) + dad die and just act okay afterwards.

3 | Had a girlfriend in high school but left her when he accidentally got her pregnant. He eventually realized that males were better and became a sigma + alpha + goth + emo + baddie + rawr + gay as shit boy, and abandoned her with his newborn son that he would only see again when he visited them once every half a year and invited them to a build challenge video.

4 | Does have romantic feelings for Mikey, deep down, but he doesn't realize it. He never questions their relationship being anything past friendship, but all it would take was a realization of how he really felt to urge him to think beyond it.

5 | Tends to procrastinate in the middle of night, and it sometimes keeps him up all night and he doesn't get sleep.

6 | A little bit too obsessed with his YouTube channel. He gets lost in the popularity sometimes and makes a lot of videos where he wins and Mikey always loses, because he knows the fans will watch it. If he wasn't so wrapped up in that, maybe he'd give Mikey more chances.

7 | He was an absolute menace as a child and even worse as an teenager. He was one of those "it's not a phase mooooooooooom" guys. He was more tolerable as an adult, but even then, he kept some of his devious ahh traits.

8 | In reality, his rabbit form is actually a fursuit he ordered custom for over three thousand dollars. His mom legit disowned him for being a therian. He got Mikey one too but he only wears it when JJ asks him to for videos.

9 | Always has a GoPro on him, and records whenever he's doing stuff in case something epic for a video happens.

10 | He rarely has instrusive thoughts about Mikey. Everytime he pushes them away, but it's a sign that he's gay as shit for him.