🌆 | Strange Guest Under The Bed in Minecraft

Don't ask why I'm randomly watching one of Maizen's old videos at twelve in the morning, because I'll tell you. I'm currently calculating the timeline for Return of the Zombies, and so I was curious to see what, in said timeline, video JJ and Mikey last uploaded before the famous, one and only (totally) zombie apocalypse happened. Going back and seeing, I had to go with this, because - there's a part I'm currently hyperfixiating on; one of the end scenes to Paranoia, and during it Mikey would've reminisced on him and JJ's last video, and I found out through watching this video that the events of said video and the things that happened towards the end of Paranoia cooperate almost perfectly, and how it ultimately ties to Mikey's ultimate feelings about himself and what his fate should look like.

Wait I should probably stop talking about spoilers I think people who read the book also read this book. Guys pretend I never said anything. *throws smoke grenade down and runs away while the smoke is still active, and when it clears I'm not there anymore*

So, since it's this book's adequate to have reviews, I'll do that now

Okay first of all I've noticed after a lot of Paranoia plot developing (it's making me aware), literally almost EVERY VILLAIN is tryna fucking eat Mikey for no reason. So many things try to do that to him and hey, I'm just gonna say it now (totally not Paranoia foreshadowing pfft it's totally unrelated to that ignore this), that might fuck you up eventually. Everyone just leave Mikey alone how about that.

Back when silly little gays was all Mikey and JJ ever were. No conflicts, no JJ being a stuck-up asshole for no reason, just sillies. And gays. And adventures that will have good taint on their community forever. Watching their old videos gives me a feeling of faint, euphoric nostalgia. April 11th will be the mark of me being a Maizen fan for a whole year; which isn't that long, but it reminds me of when me and my sister would watch all of their (not so old then) videos. I still remember it. I still love it. And considering the way things are, a part of me wants to go back.

Lots of mixed emotions here, sorry about that. Just reminiscing is all.

Additionally. Why. Did the villager get eaten. And they made the screen go black. And deadass added the noises of his flesh being chewed on. Fucking chill. Early 2023 Maizen was so tough. Scary. Oooga wooga.