🌄 | Banana Kid's bad breath problem

Once upon a time, Banana Kid had a super bad 100% major skill issue bad breath problem. It was so bad that everyone hated him.

But it wasn't his fault. His co-workers at McDonald's forced him to eat the worst burgers of all time all day everyday, and if he resisted, they would vore him halfway and then spit him out. His feet would always get acid on them, and he had to crawl around for the rest of the day. It really sucked.

One day, Banana Kid was walking to his crusty musty job at the one star rated McDonald's, which was also the only McDonald's in town. It was pretty much abandoned so ghosts could hang out there. The ghosts roared at Banana Kid, but he didn't care and continued on. The ghosts cried because they didn't get attention.

Banana Kid started to cook burgers at the grill. He was so sick of the same thing everyday. He was so mad he decided to passionately sing about it.

"OH I LOVE IT AND I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME!!!! YOU AND I DRINK THE POISON FROM THE SAME VINE!!!! OH I LOVE IT AND I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME!!!! HIDING ALL OF OUR SINS FROM THE DAYLIGHT!!!!"

Banana Kid looked into the distance to see if anyone heard him. The ghosts in the back were dead. Damn, it was either his really good (secretly bad) singing, or his horrendous atrocious breath carrying over to them from 1000484938,48282828828 miles away.

Banana Kid was done singing, so now he decided to express his anger in a different way. He went into the boss office and demanded a raise.

"Give me a raaaaaaaaaaise." He hissed like a snake. Before the boss could fire him for talking back, he fucking died. Just then, Banana Kid realized why. It was because of his 282828,47288118 degree rotten hamburger stomach acid breath. His co-workers had forced him to eat their stomach acid yesterday, so of course his breath had gotten worse.

Banana Kid could kill anyone he wanted with his breath. Realizing this new power, he went to the bank to demand all of their money. Once there, he wrote on a piece of paper demanding the money and handed it to the lady banking at the bank.

"No" She said, and looked at him weirdly.

Banana Kid decided to unlease his fury on her. He didn't even talk, he just opened his mouth for 000029292.29289282 seconds, and next thing he knew, the entire bank was dead.

Banana Kid was already bored with killing people and sending them to new dimensions with his heat. He decided to visit his friend Mikey to hang out with him (secretly kill him).

Banana Kid knocked on the door. Mikey opened it and smiled like a dork while staring at nothing.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Banana Kid said longly, hoping to kill him with his breath. But Mikey just stood there and took it. Then, he gasped dramatically.

"What" Banana Kid said.

"Omg Banana Kid your breath is so bad it's turning me on!1!1!1!1!" Mikey said unexpectedly. Banana Kid didn't even get the chance to retreat before Mikey pulled him into the house to do zesty stuff with him.

And so, Banana Kid got himself a bite of some Mikeussy. Mikey's bussy turned rotten from the stomach acid leaking into it, but Mikey didn't care. Banana Kid was hot already, but his breath reached new levels. They had the most intense oral sex ever, and the sheer force of the heat alone burned down the house. Mikey and Banana Kid kept going at it even in the cold hard wind. The sheer force of Banana Kid's dimensional hot breath turned the weather from -2728828228 degrees to 72727272727,38282828 degrees.

Mikey moaned really hard, and that did it for Banana Kid. Banana Kid vored him, and the deed was done. Now Mikey would actually die from the smell of his stomach since it smelled 2822882 times worse in there. Plus Mikey hated vore and had nightmares about it everyday. Mikey screamed at this betrayal and tried to resist, but nobody heard him. He drowned in the acid, and the deed was done.

JJ was walking randomly. He was recording for a video with his GoPro, but suddenly, he saw Banana Kid. He got closer and heard Mikey dying, and he got mad. He stabbed Banana Kid and he fucking died. Mikey was able to escape.

Him and JJ made out hotly and they walked away into the sunset together. Banana Kid was dead now, but nobody cared because he had the worst breath of all time. That is the story of Banana Kid's bad breath problem that never got fixed because plot.