🌇 | Silly little Mikey headcanons

1 | He's 100000000000% a ftm transgender mf and literally nobody can convince me otherwise. When JJ first met him he could tell this by hearing his voice but wanted to be respectful so he called him by that name and used male pronouns for him.

2 | Since one of his canon personality traits is liking/being nice to animals, and yet in some Maizen videos I see him eating meat and fish and killing animals, I can imagine him being the type of guy that says he's vegan and then you'd catch him in the McDonald's parking lot an hour later

3 | Gay for JJ because he thinks he's hot + attractive + skilled

4 | He gained a crush on JJ in Family Reunion the moment he saw him and heard his voice. He didn't even know what those feelings were specifically when he felt them for the first time, and one time he asked JJ what it was by describing it. When he was told about it JJ asked "why, have you felt like this before?" And Mikey was just like "no, just curious :D" because he'd also learned from JJ how love can sometimes ruin a friendship if someone doesn't feel the same way. So since then, Mikey kept his feelings hidden from him in order not to ruin their friendship, since it's the only one he's had. But he still feels that way, and will sometimes unintentionally show it in a subtle way by being overly affectionate or protective, and might even make small comments sometimes. Trust me, it's real, he's said some reeeeeal gay stuff in canon Maizen videos before, but JJ doesn't pay it much mind. He's been holding his feelings in for years, but never intends to reveal them. He cherishes his friendship with JJ more than anything.

5 | He is actually really sick of losing in almost every single challenge he does with JJ, but he never says anything about it because he knows how much JJ loves to win.

6 | He's a lot smarter and intelligent than he lets on in the videos. He just likes to keep a slight persona because the viewers like it.

7 | When he went to Utopia in Escape From Heaven, during his first day there, Banana Kid and him had only just started to warm up to each other and became friends. However, at night, Mikey got to the alcohol, and as a result of being drunk for the first time, he got incredibly horny. He tried to get Banana Kid to have sex with him, but he was really uncomfortable and denied him multiple times. During all that, Mikey ended up revealing how much he loved JJ, and when the morning came and Mikey was sober again, Banana Kid decided to keep that information and what had happened a secret, as Mikey didn't seem to have much memory of any of it.

8 | Mikey's grandpa thought he was biologically male when he found him, and just thought he had a really female-sounding voice. Because of this logic Mikey always thought he was biologically male too, until one day he was on the topic, and JJ said: "aren't you transgender?" Mikey didn't even know what that was. He had a literal extension crisis when he found out he was actually female at birth, and he started to stress that he had to change his name now, but JJ assured him it was completely okay to keep his name, pronouns, and label while being biologically female.

9 | His birth name was Audrey. His mom had named his egg before he hatched.

10 | The reasons Mikey left his mom to go back to JJ at the end of Family Reunion: His mom kept calling him Audrey. She said that was what she named him at birth before he hatched, and when Mikey explained to her that his name was actually Mikey, she got offended by saying those "nasty humans" have "brainwashed" him into changing himself, and that as long as he stayed with her, he'd be Audrey. She ended up being really controlling and mean, so Mikey eventually left her to return to JJ. Plus, he hated being called and Audrey and a "she."

11 | He sometimes still has nightmares about Buu.

12 | There was a point in time where Mikey learned about the birds and the bees. It was on his own and because of the internet, and it was a really silly time. He would watch you know what on the you know what hub, and he would masturbate often. Whenever he did, he would have intrusive thoughts about doing such with JJ, and would always moan his name while doing it. Even after that weird period, he still can't keep out those intrusive thoughts...

13 | Has gotten top surgery but not bottom surgery. It's too experience for lil bro. So basically, he has a bussy.

14 | His handwriting includes writing "s"s backwards.