2.2

Tanner

Christian and I were standing in front of a masterpiece in the art gallery where we first met.

"You definitely look like you belong here." he chuckled, his eyes scrunching up as he smiled cheekily at me.

Repeating my actions, I looked him up and down, taking in his green Bibuta Surf t-shirt and khaki shorts.

"You look interesting also." I laughed, chewing on the inside of my cheek.

He bit his lip, breaking out into a laugh.

"I love you so much." he said.

"I love you too." I replied, the words rolling off of my tongue so easily.

He walked over to me, hugging me from behind, his chin resting on the top of my head.

"And in a room full of paintings, she was the only masterpiece I couldn't stop staring at." he mumbled. I smiled in content. A girl around our age stared at us as she stood in front of a picture a few down.

She smiled when I made eye contact, and then she turned away shyly.

"Let's go home." I said, pulling away and grabbing Christian's hand, intertwining our fingers.

"As you wish." he joked, and followed behind me.

-

"So who was that Kennedy chick you were looking for at the party last week?" I asked. I've been postponing the question, seeing as I was too nervous to ask, not like the answer could be any worse than I imagined.

"She's just a girl, an old flame that I still talk to here and there. She moved away, and told me she was back in town visiting for the month so I invited her over." he said.

"You talk to her?" I asked, staring blankly at the burgundy painted wall in his living room.

"As friends. She's still pretty cool I guess, but I'd never let it get past that, don't worry." he explained.

"But where were you when I left to talk to Troye?" he asked, moving his gaze from the tv to look at me. I looked back at him, hesitating as I thought for an answer.

"I went to go talk to Cassie, she needed me for some boy troubles." I said, a little too quickly.

He stopped chewing on the Skittles in his mouth, and squinted his eyes at me.

"Hmm, okay. Love ya babe." he said, giving me a small chaste kiss.

I didn't say anything.

_____
this chapter was just a (boring) filler

this story is going downhill like all of my other stories how fun!!!

I'm very disappointing but thank you guys for all the comments and votes, especially the reads wow this had gotten way more than I expected it would bc tbh it sucks

thank you, hope you have/had an amazing day ily