Chapter 15 -Treatment day 17

It's been a couple of days now and treatment has also been doing amazing so far

It's been a couple of days now and treatment has also been doing amazing so far. The trainer said I'll be good as knew in a month.... hopefully. I hope so.

Enzo has also let all my stuff from France been transported here. Everyday has been doing amazing actually. Me and Gabriel have also come a lot closer than ever. Also me and Enzo.

Right now I'm going down to the gym to start my 5 hour treatment for the day. Everyday I do my treatment for 5 hours and on the weekends in do it for 6 hours. It helps a lot.

When I enter the gym I already find my trainer there waiting for me. I walk over to her and we immediately start. And I wanna be able to walk again as fast as possible.

>>>time skip>>>

Right now I just finishes my treatment and it's still a bit hard to walk and I have to use a lot of my strength but I'll keep trying till I get it right.

When I walked down the hall I saw a lot of men running around with panic faces and I knew it was something about the mafia. I went to Enzo's office a d there was also a lot of men. Enzo was working and giving out orders, hell he was so busy he didn't even notice me coming in to his office.

He then turned to me when he heard a wheelchair "Nora, what's wrong?"he asks with a concerned face. He was also trying to hide HIS panic state but he didn't really succeed in that.

"I should ask you that, what's wrong Enzo. Don't lie to me."I say with a confused and worry face.

He sighs and closes his eyes "We're having some problems with the Russian mafia, they want Cade back."I was freezed.

Cade was here the whole time and I didn't even know that?!

"What, he was here and you didn't tell me?!"I say to him getting angry. Why didn't he tell me.

"Look I'm sorry ok, I was torturing him."he says in a calm voice.

"Well your not gonna give that son of a bitch back, ever. Y'know what, I'm gonna take care of that little problem and you won't tell me that I can't."I say with a fake smile and walk over to his desk and take his laptop and got to work.

I have an idea of what to do with this situation but I'm not gonna tell Enzo, not anyone. Or else my plan will get ruined.

>>>time skip>>>

I've been in Enzo's office for 2 hours now and my plan is going great so far. Enzo is currently at the main warehouse with some of his men while the others are here with me. Gabriel is still in school for another 2 hours so I'm basically alone.

Angela is in Norway, busy with a mission and Alessio is also in one of the warehouses.

"Have you got a plan yet Miss. Mancini?"one of the guys ask me. I believe his name is Mike.

"I had a plan 2 hours ago and no I'm not gonna tell anyone what it is."I say without looking up and also not even realizing what he just called me.

A few minutes later my plan is in real action. And the whole time I was talking with the Russian mafia's second in command asking to meet with him.

His name is Valez and he knows about me, he also knows my situation. Paralyzed. He also believed that I was/is a sweet girl and didn't deserve what Cade did but he'll still need him back. And while texting Valez he seemed like a really nice guy. So let's just hope meeting him goes good.

Right now I'm on my way to my room to get a change of close because I'm not gonna meet Valez like this. When I got to my room I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes. It was a struggle getting the clothes on and off as usual but I'm done now atleast.

 It was a struggle getting the clothes on and off as usual but I'm done now atleast

Her outfit^

Ok now that I'm dressed it's time to meet this Valez. No one knows that I'm leaving. How am I gonna get there, you ask? Well it's simple, one of his men is gonna come get me. And don't worry no one would even know where that guy came from. And nothing would go bad.

When I got outside there was no guards because every 3 hours the front guards switch places with the back guards so I have 5 minutes to get in that car and leave.

When I got outside I saw a grey Nissan and I knew that is the guy Valez ordered to come and get me so I went to the car and that guy helped me in. He put my wheelchair in the backseat and I'm in the front.

The whole ride not one of us talked. And the driver looked pretty young if you ask me, but not gonna lie also pretty cute. And don't tell Enzo I said that.

"So where are we going exactly?"I ask breaking the silence. "I'm taking you to my house and we're gonna talk there.

Damn, even his voice sounds cute-wait what the hell did he just say.

"I'm sorry what do you mean, I'm supposed to be meeting Valez."I say confused. "You did. Hi I'm Valez."he said with a sweet genuine smile looking at me and back to the road.

934 words

****************************************************************************

Hi I'm back, sorry I know it's been long....

Tell me what you think of this chapter.

Next chapter whenever.