Chapter 14 -Leaving France

Nora has been back at the house for the past 4 days now and Enzo still has to ask her to move in with him

Nora has been back at the house for the past 4 days now and Enzo still has to ask her to move in with him. He's nervous. Because he doesn't know what she'll ever say. But he's trying to be positive.

Nora has been resting good aswell. She just wants to start her treatment has fast as possible. She wants to be back on her feet. They have all been taking good care of Nora. Lorenzo's parents and cousins and uncle's and aunts have also been staying at their house. They all like Nora alot. They also help her.

They younger cousins also keep flirting with her and they don't know how Enzo hasn't killed them by now, sure he threatens them, but by now he would've killed them. He's probably waiting for the right time to do it.

Nora is currently in her room resting, cuz in 2 days she starts treatment and she can't wait to be back on her feet.

Lorenzo on the other hand is being nervous of asking Nora to move in with him and leave France. And he's never really nervous. But now he is.

He decided to just ask her. So he stood up and walked out his office that he has in his house and walk towards Nora's room. When he got there he knocked, got a reply and then he went into her room. He saw her sitting in her bed watching TV, while drinking a Caramel laté -her original from Starbucks- that he bought for her.

Shen she makes eye contact with him she smiles and he goes and sits next to her on the bed and kiss her forhead.

"Hey, you ok?"she asks him not taking her eyes off the TV. "Yeah, I was wondering if you uhh, wanna move in with me y'know...leave France?" He asks after a while and at the end taking a deep breath now praying she says yes.

"Why?"she asks looking at him, frowning. "I don't know, just cuz."he says looking at her innocently smiling softly. "Uhh, I'll have to think about it and ask Gabriel."she says looking back at the TV.

Lorenzo is happy on the inside, cuz she didn't say yes but also didn't say no. There is a slight chance she will stay with him then.

Enzo nods at her and stands up but not before giving her a big long kiss. She grants him that.

Enzo leaves her room with a big smile on his face. Now he's just hoping her answer is yes and not no.

>>time skip>>

It's now been 5 days and Nora has already been doing her treatment snd so far it's going kinda good. It's still kinda very much hard for her too work, but she's pushing herself, even if it hurts.

Nora has also thought about what Enzo asked her and she also already asked Gabriel if he wants to and he said yes. But Nora still has 2 years of college left back in France, that is the only problem.

Lorenzo and Nora have gotten very closer. And Gabriel and Nora has also been spending a lot of time together like siblings do. Lorenzo also inrolled Gabriel in high-school.

Enzo has been waiting to hear Nora's answer for days now, but he's getting kinda inpatient and can't wait anymore.

So he decides to just go to Nora and ask himself again. He finds her in the gym working a bit on jer legs but going easy atleast. "Hey, how is the workout going so far?"he asks after he arrives by her side.

"It's going good, just still a lot of pain, but I'm pushing through."she tells him with a big smile. Enzo nods and asks what he came here to, "so have you thought about what I asked?"he then goes and sits on one of the benches near Nora.

She nods slightly, "I have yeah, I also asked Gabriel what he thinks about the idea and he's cool with it. I-i still have 2 years of college left back in France tho, that is w-"Enzo cuts her off with a tiny smirk.

"Don't worry, I can easily let you finish it all here and you won't have to start over, cuz I'll have a talk with them about it all."he says still with a smirk, now bigger.

She looks at him and hesitantly she nods  her head with a smile 'fine'. Lorenzo is very happy to hear about her answer, and his smirk goes even bigger if it even can. They talk a little bit more but then Nora has to go for a 2 hour training.

Lorenzo goes back to his office and let's all of Nora's things back at France in jer apartment be transported here to Italy. Enzo is the most happiest man alive right now. He can't believe she said yes!!

824 words

****************************************************************************

Here is another chapter, tell me what you think about it. You can all still give me ideas for this story if you want.

Next chapter whenever.