Chapter 6 -First day

Nora Pov

The next morning I woke up, and went straight 2 the shower. I heard on the phone call yesterday that one of my business is here in Italy and today is my very first day...

Let's just hope it goes amazing. The person on the phone also said that all my businesses already know that I'm the new CEO, they already saw a foto of how I look aswell.

After showering I dried myself of and my hair aswell. I decided to make my hair straight today. After doing my hair and NOT makeup I went into my closet and got my outfit for the day, and this outfit looks amazing I gotta say.

 After doing my hair and NOT makeup I went into my closet and got my outfit for the day, and this outfit looks amazing I gotta say

Her outfit^

I paired it with red heels. After I made sure I was ready for the day I went downstairs. When I got into the kitchen I saw everyone already there up and ready for the day.

When they heard someone come downstairs they looked up and their jaws were on the ground. "Oh my gosh, you look fucking hot!"Angela squeals coming to me and hugging the life out of me.

They all say how good I look, "you look gorgeous amore."Lorenzo says not looking up from his laptop. I smile and mutter a small thanks.

"I guess you aren't gonna have a real vacation with me huh?"Gabriel asks with a sad smile. Aww, guess he's right.

"I'm gonna try and have as much fun ok?"I say and that is gonna be a promise. He says ok and I finish my coffee.

"You can drive one of my cars, the keys are all in the garage."Lorenzo says and Alessio and Angela almost choke on their coffee. Huh, wonder why?

"What, you don't let anyone drive your cars, not even us!"Alessio says and I look back at Lorenzo and he smirks and looks at me. Then he winks at me and goes back to his work not answering Alessio. He just winked at me! Oh my gosh I LOVE it when men wink at me. I take a deep breath and control myself.

I thank him and go to the garage and pick a car.

The car^

The car^

I get in and start driving to the building. The building is huge and has 278 floors. My floor is on the second last floor -277- I wonder who is on the last floor.