Chapter 7 -The rumors

Third person Pov

The next day they both were thinking of what this day would bring them.

Lorenzo said that from now on he and Nora was gonna drive together, since they work at the same building.

Lorenzo was already downstairs with his brother, sister and Nora's brother, and some of his men. Nora however was busy getting dressed.

Nora's outfit^

Nora's outfit^

After Nora was ready for the day she went downstairs and they all said morning to each other.

The whole morning Lorenzo kept gazing at Nora because of how beautiful she looked. Lorenzo doesn't like Nora because of how beautiful she looks, he likes her because of her personality.

When they were both done, they decided to leave.

While driving Lorenzo wanted to hold Nora's hand while driving. So that's what he did, he took her hand. Nora got out his grip, Lorenzo thought she didn't want to hold hands. (That sounds cheesy I know)

But Nora held his pinky -his big pinky- cuz his hand was huge as fuck. Lorenzo smiled at that.

"I like your rings."Nora said too Lorenzo. Lorenzo looked at her and gave her a big genuine smile and thanked her.

When they got to the building, Nora wanted to go separate ways, cuz she didn't want those looks from girls again, but Lorenzo interlocked their hands/fingers, before she could walk away.

Lorenzo didn't care about the women that drooled over him, he cared about one women only. Nora.

When they got to Nora's floor, Nora thought Lorenzo was gonna leave and go to his floor but he didn't, he went with Nora too her office.

When they got in the office they talked about the most random things, until Lorenzo has to leave cuz he had a meeting. "I'll show you my office sometime."was the last thing Nora heard before Lorenzo left.

Nora's assistant said that she had a meeting that she had to go to now with another business CEO. When Nora arrived at the meeting room she saw a lot of me there. But there was a guy that looked like the boss, so she probably had a meeting with him.

Nora Pov

While I was busy with the meeting with these men that try to intimate me, literally, I got a text from my brother.

I won't care how important this meeting is, family first ALWAYS. "Sorry, I really have to take this, but when I get back we can continue, and please don't try to act tuff."with that I left and they all looked stunned.

After being done with my brother I got back into the meeting room and we finished the rest.

I then saw that it was lunch, but I had too much work too do so I didn't have time for lunch.

I also heard there was rumors about me and Lorenzo and APPARENTLY WE ARE MARRIED?!!

I don't even know what to say about that. I mean we did hold hands when we walked into the building.

Just then my assistant came into my office, "Miss, Mister Mancini wants to see you, and he told me you don't have to be stressed, it's nothing bad."Veronica said with a little tremble.

Lorenzo told me yesterday that she is scared of me, but I didn't believe him...

I mean how can anyone ever be scared of me, I'm not scary at all...
I think...

"Ok, thanks and please call me Nora, Miss makes me sound old. And by the way, you can take the rest of the day off."I said the last part with a tone that there is no discussion.

I them made my way to Lorenzo's floor...the last floor, and I've never been there. When the elevator stopped I was met with a guy with also a laptop in his arms. It must be Lorenzo's assistant.

"Hi, Miss, I'm Mister Mancini's assistant, please follow me."The guy said with also a little tremble.

"Please call me Nora."I said and he just nodded. When we got to Lorenzo's office we just walked straight in. And there was Lorenzo, looking handsome as ever.

When he saw it was me, he smiled -but right after the guy left- I smiled back.

"Hey Lorenzo, you wanted to see me. By the way, i think you're right, my assistant is afraid of me, hell I even think your assistant is afraid of me, I can't be that scary right?!"I say sitting down infront of his desk where a chair is.

"Well, I think you are, because not even my assistant is afraid of ME!"Lorenzo said with a little chuckle at the end.

Lorenzo Pov

When I left Nora's office all the women stared at me, so I did the one thing I thought was right. "I have a wife. Nora is my wife.!"I screamed to all of them. They all turned away fast. That was the only thing I could think of.

When I got to my floor I went straight to the meeting. The meeting I had was illegal shit related. I was true to my words when I said I'll show Nora my office. One day.

While I was busy with my men talking about the problem we currently have with the Russian mafia. I checked up on Nora while she is in her office. But when I looked I didn't see her there, "Domenico, go to Nora's office and see if she's there."I say to my assistant.

Domenico is actually my illegal business assistant, but now he's both.

A few minutes later, Domenico came back, "Mister, Miss Berkshire is currently in a meeting, but I told her assistant when she's done to come to your office."he said and I nodded, and I went on with my meeting.

When my meeting was done I went to my office and waited for Nora. An hour later Nora arrived.

"Hey Lorenzo, you wanted to see me. By the way, I think your right, my assistant is afraid of me, hell I even think your assistant is afraid of me. I can't be that scary right?!"she said sitting down.

"Well I think you are, because not even my assistant is afraid of ME!"I say chuckling a bit at the end.

God that dress on her...I just wanna rip it off!!

"Anyway, I was thinking we could go out for dinner tonight, me, you, Alessio, Angela and Gabriel."I say hoping she says yes.

"Sure, I think that'll be amazing!"she says with a big smile. Gosh that smile.

"By the way, people are saying me and you are married...MARRIED?!"she says standing up. "Well, is that a bad thing?"I ask, also standing up and walking towards her.

When I got infront of her I lifted her chin and kissed her, a quick one. Then I went back to my desk and sat back on my chair.

"Uh- what uhh, that was good."she says, but the last part she says quite thinking I wouldn't hear but I did.

She liked it!!

When we both went back too our own things. I made a reservation for one of my restaurants.

When the day came to and end we drove back to the house, and the whole way I was holding her thigh. She didn't move it away!!

1232 words

****************************************************************************

Here is a another chapter.

Next chapter whenever.