Chapter 9 -Talk things out

After last night's events I didn't talk to Lorenzo at all

After last night's events I didn't talk to Lorenzo at all. I didn't know what to say, I mean he said we are together but when did we ever have this conversation.

The next morning I woke up and went for a cold shower. I decided to give him silent treatment. I know that's a childish thing but I want to see what he'll do. If he'll be abusive... I have my reasons why I think like that.

After my shower I dried myself off and went to my closet to get dressed.

Her outfit^

Her outfit^

Then I paired it with black short heels. I did my hair into a low bun. After getting dressed and sprayed vanilla scent on me I went downstairs and greeted everyone except Lorenzo.

After breakfast me Lorenzo went to the garage and picked a car and started going to work.

He had his hand on my thigh but I didn't do anything. I don't know why tho.

"Your ignoring me, why?"After a while he asks still looking at the road. I didn't say anything. I couldn't.

He didn't say anything after that. I don't even know what too say. After a while we finally arrived at the building and got out and walked in. All the women in this building is looking at Lorenzo like he's a snack, and I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not jealous. But I'm very very good at hiding my emotions -I have a reason- so I'm not showing that I'm jealous.

While I was walking to my office, Lorenzo is following me like a hawk. He's not saying anything and I'm not saying anything.

When I enter my office I expect him to go and sit on my couch, but instead he pushes me to the wall just when I entered.

I'm breathing heavily. "Why are you ignoring piccolo?"he asks with his hands on either side of my head on the wall.

( piccolo- baby)

His head is very fucking close to mine, but hey I'm not complaining. "Why did you tell them we were together when you didn't even fucking ask me?"I say pushing him away so I can go sit behind my desk on my chair, and luckily he let's me, but he comes behind the table but leans on the desk.

"Because, I don't know how to...ask."he says muttering the last part thinking I didn't hear him, but I did. So he's scared to ask.

I stand up and go stand between his legs, and when I do he looks at me with a small smirk. "C'mon, now you can ask."I say standing a little closer to his face and his dick.

He sighs but answers nonetheless, "do you wanna be mine."he says looking up at me with big eyes, like he didn't even say the word 'mine'.

"You can do better than that, I know you can."I say with a small smile coming to my face.

He takes a deep breath and says again, "do you wanna be my girlfriend?"he says and now I have a big smile on my face.

I don't answer him with words, I answer him with a kiss. He kisses back a possessive kiss. He wants to slide his tongue in my mouth but I don't grant him that. He groans, his hands coming to my hips, and he pinches me. I gasp and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue in. It's like he wants his tongue deep down my throat. And yet again I'm not complaining, I wonder what else his tongue really can do.

Just then there is a knock on the door, we both pull away breathing heavily. He stands up and walks to the door, I then sit down my chair.

When he opens the door Veronica is there, "Nora, you have a meeting with Mister. Ricci."she says and I nod standing up and walking to the door.

Before I can walk out the door, Lorenzo pulls me back and and whispers in my ear, "your mine."I smile and he let's me go. Thank goodness Veronica didn't see anything.

When I get to the meeting, I see Cade Ricci (Mister Ricci). He's in his late forties, but he's a very fucking bad man. I even heard he hurts women, and that's why he doesn't have a wife. But I'm not saying anything yet, Till I really know.

When I take a seat at the head of the table, like always. He sits down with some of the people he brought from his company.

"Well, hello there Miss Berkshire, it's nice to do business with you. I heard your amazing, and you do great deals."he says with a big creepy smile.

I don't say anything. I take out my papers when I heard him say something,  "I'll fuck you till you talk. Just patience."I sigh and take a deep breath.

Then we start the meeting. He's in my right, and it's like he moves closer cuz I feel his knee touch mine almost every fucking second.

I see his hand go under the table, but I don't say anything. That is until I feel his hand on my thigh, and it's like I stop breathing. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I put my hand under the table aswell, and push his hand away. He looks at me with his eyes dark. I continue the meeting anyway.

I feel his hand on my thigh again but his grip harder. I try to ignore the pain but he grips harder. And that is where I finish the meeting. I immediately stand up and walk out the door, and go straight to the bathroom.

Once I enter I take deep breathes, to try and calm myself. I go to the sink and splash some water on my face, and luckily I didn't wear any makeup today.

I can't believe that just happened. When I feel somewhat ok again I walk out the bathroom and go straight to my office.

I don't plan to tell Lorenzo of anything that just happened.

I go on with my day but my mind is going crazy of what happened at the meeting. For some reason my thigh still hurts from his harsh grip. How hard did the fucking cunt even grip my thigh Jesus.

After a while Lorenzo comes into my office and says we can go back to the house. I put on a smile anyway.

While we were walking he took my hand in his and intertwined out hands. The women still looked at him like he's a snack, but they also looked at me with so much jealousy radiating off them, they also looked at me with glares.

The drive home he had his hand on my thigh while we talked and laughed.

1152 words

****************************************************************************

Here is this chapter finally. Sorry I was busy but I'm here...kinda. Tell me what you all think of this chapter. You can all give me ideas for the story if you want.

Next chapter whenever.