Chapter 4 -The talk

Nora Pov

It feels amazing to have my brother back with me, and I feel relieved that he isn't hurt. My father was fucking ruthless.

I know about the mafia and all that shit. I don't think Gabriel knows that I do. I also know that Lorenzo is the Don of the Italian mafia, and that Alessio is the second in command and and an assassin, and that Angela is an assassin.

There is some thing that I wanted to ask my brother so I think now is a great time.

"So, Etoile, how was living with mother and father after I left?"I ask looking out the window.

Etoile-star *

Gabriel know what our father did to me, he was broken that he couldn't do anything, but I told him over and over again that it wasn't his fault and that he couldn't stop anything from happening.

"It was shit, it was like you never fucking left, cuz that peace of shit excuse of a father still kept talking shit about you like he's talking at you."he scoffed after he finished.

I saw Lorenzo grip the wheel so tight his hands was white and his jaw was clenched. Why??

I didn't say anything after what Gabriel said.  I just kept looking straight ahead.

"Father also talked about mafia things."he said and I felt my heart stop for a few seconds.

"W-what do you mean, what did he say?"I stutter out, but I couldn't help it.

"I heard him talk to someone in the room with him the guy was big, father said 'after I'm gone she'll have to take my mafia over hopefully she'll die by fucking rivals' and that's all I heard, after I left then."he said and my eyes grow big and I zone out.

I look at Lorenzo and his grip on the wheel is still the same. I look away and out the window again. Now I know I'll have to explain everything.

"Explain, everything now Nora."Lorenzo says not looking at me, and I see that there is a window blocking out his brother and sister and my brother, almost like this car is a limo.

"Im sorry, i-i didn't know what to say, I tried to forget my past, ok, I tried to forget everything about the mafia, cuz I have a bad past, look I'm sorry, and ill understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore and if you also don't want me too stay with your for 2 weeks, you can just drop us off at the airport."i say looking at him with tears in my eyes.

He doesn't say anything. I get out my phone and start to book 2 tickets for me and Gabriel, "I understand, and I'm sorry about your past, and it's fine...wait what are you doing fiore?"he asks after a while.

(Fiore- flower)

"I'm booking tickets."I say with a big sigh. "No, no no no its fine you can still stay with us, when we get too the house we 2 just have to talk, alone about the mafia and what you'll have too do next."he says and I nod, and then I hear the private window go down.

After that no one says anything else, just then I feel a hand on my thigh... when I look up I see it's Lorenzo's hand, he has it on my thigh while he's still driving. Jesus, those hands...those vain, tattooed,hand. That hand can do a lot of th- jeez why am I even thinking like this. I never though like this about anyone.

I don't say anything and I know for a fact I'm smiling and blushing. Jeez this man has me feeling a lot of things.

After a while I see a big house-wait no that's a fucking mansion. "We're here."is all Lorenzo says and then we all get out the car, and then multiple men come and get our bags and take them into the mansion.