CHAPTER 11

Me and Scar walked along the path going past the park. The wind was very light and made me feel very comfortable. Early autumn is the best time of year. I don't know why. It just is. Even though it was getting dark already. Scar was rambling on about how his history lesson. He seemed really interested in the subject. Randomly, he stopped walking. I looked at him and paused where I was too.
"Do you wanna get coffee?" he asked me. His facial expression told me he was desperate to go get a drink. I had to yes to him. Well, I mean, why wouldn't I say yes to Scar?
"Okay, sure. You lead the way though since I don't live on this side of town."
"YAY! Let's go!" he said grabbing my hand, starting to walk. I don't think he realized he was holding my hand. I walked a little faster to keep the same pace as him. Scar was holding my hand. Okay! Don't freak out.

Third person POV :

Scar and Grian walked to the coffee place. Grians cheeks were warm. Scar on the other hand was clueless about it. In fact, he had no idea that, that was even happening. They walked in the building and got their orders. At this point, Grian moved his hand a little, which made Scar release his hand and mumble something G could not hear. Somehow, they didn't feel that awkward, so they both turned to eachover and smiled, moving on. Grian was amazed. He hadn't really explored that side of town yet so now that Scar had brought him there, he felt amazing. Grian felt a slight overwhelmed, but because Scar was there, he was able to calm down. Once they had finished ordering at the front counter, they sat down in a booth near the back.

Scars POV :

I feel a bit silly at the moment. I didn't even realize I was holding onto Grians hand. I didn't even ask him if he was okay with it. I hope he was fine with it because if he wasn't, id feel quite bad. We were sitting down I the corner of the shop just chilling. He was talking about some homework we had to do for English. I had a great idea.
"Grian? Do you wanna do homework in my apartment maybe?"
"Sure! If I don't, I'm sure I won't do it till the night it's due anyway."
"Yayy!" I said, trying not to be too loud. I was so happy! That's more of an opportunity to hang out with him.

We both drank our coffees and left. Grian complained to me the whole way to my apartment about how strong my coffee was compared to his. He told me mine was too strong and asked me how I could drink something like that. He's kinda cute when hes confused. Yeah no. I think that's the first time anyone in the world has thought that about someone else.

I'm sorry it's a short chapter but my brain hasn't been working lately. I wrote this whole chapter within an hour so it might not be the best! Have a good day :D

-Layla :)

535 words