8 -Planning & Training

Captain Ice Cookie was discussing his idea of attack to Pure Vanilla Cookie. He planned to fire a cannon at the abandoned castle, which would initiate the battle, and hopefully get the attention of Avarius Cookie. The only problem to this was...

Captain Ice Cookie: ...We don't know the exact location of it. If we don't have a location, we can't get to him...

Pure Vanilla Cookie: Maybe we could find someone that knows the location of it?

Captain Ice Cookie: We should probably ask cookies around if they possibly know of this abandoned castle.

Just as he finished, there was a knock at the Vanilla Castle doors. Black Raisin Cookie quickly goes to open it, and it's Pizza Cookie, who had gotten an order here.
-(Sidenote: Sour Grape Cookie ordered the pizza.)

Pizza Cookie: Uh... delivery for Sour Grape Cookie?

Black Raisin Cookie: Oh, he should be here. I'll give it to him.

Black Raisin Cookie hands over some coins as Pizza Cookie gives her the box, but just before she could leave...

Captain Ice Cookie: Hey! Have you got any type of knowledge on the location of Shadow Caviar Castle?

Pizza Cookie: ...That place? I think I got an order from there yesterday..

This makes Captain Ice Cookie's eyes light up. She may know the location of Shadow Caviar Castle! He beckons her in to talk, and she nervously enters.

Pure Vanilla Cookie: Do you know the exact location, or can you give us a relative location? We'll appreciate any type you can give us.

Pizza Cookie: Well uh... you see, it was south of the Cookie Kingdom, and like, was behind a lot of abandoned ruins by a shore to the west... that's at least what I could recall. It was nighttime after all...

Pure Vanilla was already jotting down her words on a sheet of paper. Once she finished, he spoke.

Pure Vanilla Cookie: Oh, just what we needed! Thank you, Pizza Cookie. Just one more thing...

Pure Vanilla Cookie reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a pouch. He hands it to Pizza Cookie, who when she looks inside, sees tons of coins, and even gems!

Pure Vanilla Cookie: Take of that as a token of my appreciation. Your 'intel' will help us, even if you are a normal, everyday Cookie.

Pizza Cookie: I- I can have this much...? Thank you for your generosity, sir!!

Pizza Cookie leaves soon after.

In the training grounds newly made behind the Vanilla Castle... Knight, Capsaicin, Starfruit, Black Pearl, and Rebel Cookie were having somewhat of a group sparring match, in which Raspberry Mousse Cookie would join in soon later. Though, Sour Grape Cookie was sitting next to Kouign-Amann Cookie, who was still an emotional mess.

Sour Grape Cookie: ...So, why've you been so sad? Did someone die, you broke something, anything bad?..

Kouign-Amann Cookie: N- no... Prune Juice Cookie... h- he's been inf- infected to that... snif Avarius Cookie's... side.... sob we... w- we were going to go on a date but... we.. sob he got infected...

She said, before breaking down once more. Sour Grape Cookie puts a hand on her shoulder, saying that when its over, they'll help get them back together.

Focusing on the sparring match, Capsaicin Cookie is trying to convince everyone to split into teams for the Spar, but nobody seems to be listening. Black Pearl Cookie seems to be going after Starfruit Cookie mostly, launching many blasts at her with her staff. One does end up hitting her, but it doesn't cause that much damage. It seemed she was testing how much Starfruit Cookie could dodge...

Raspberry Mousse Cookie was trying to land a clean hit on Rebel Cookie, but he was just too fast. He was here, there, everywhere! Eventually, his lance slices part of Rebel Cookie's gi, in which they calm it down afterwards.

Now, we go to the secret laboratory, where Clotted Cream Cookie was entering the Magic Laboratory, where Alchemist Cookie was working on a new formula(in replacement for Prune Juice Cookie), that could possibly take cookies off of the influence of Avarius Cookie...

Clotted Cream Cookie: Hm... how's the potionmaking going, Alchemist Cookie? Have you gotten any form of completion?

Alchemist Cookie: Mhm! I've already gotten a few potions done, now we just need to see if it actually works...

This seemed to be their lucky day, as Clotted Cream Cookie spotted in the corner of his eye, Witchberry Cookie spying from the shadows for Avarius Cookie. Before she could escape, Clotted Cream Cookie creates a cage of light around her, trapping them.

He then grabs one of the rainbow-coloured potions next to the cauldron, walks up to Witchberry Cookie, who was thrashing at the cage, and shoves it into her mouth, pouring that rainbowy liquid into her. After a few seconds, Witchberry Cookie starts to gag and cough relentlessly...

Witchberry Cookie: cough cough God, what was in that?! gag cough

As she was saying that, the red eyes and lines faded off of Witchberry Cookie's face. It worked! The potion worked! They officially had a proper cure, only it tasting very bad.

They would go present this to Pure Vanilla Cookie that afternoon, in which PV quickly approved of this formula. Calling it the 'Divine Purification' formula.

They had the special weapon, and the location of their enemy... now, by the next day, they would initiate their plan...