2 -A New Body

"It WHAT?!"

Dark Enchantress Cookie was understandably mad at knowing that the experiment escaped. As Pomegranate Cookie and Butter Roll Cookie explained what happened, she only got more mad...

Pomegranate Cookie: Master, we'll try to contain it to the best of our ability! We still don't know how it escaped, and how it got so strong.

Butter Roll Cookie: And we still haven't seen Licorice Cookie after he was attacked. Let's just hope that he wasn't infected...

Dark Enchantress Cookie: Well get to it, then! Make sure he doesn't infected too many cookies under his control!

That night, Avarius Cookie was searching around for anything he could control and swap to. He was still controlling Matcha Cookie's body, and was getting uncomfortable in it. He was in a female's body, after all...

Soon enough, he finds two cookies sitting by in the grass, looking to be talking. They were Espresso Cookie and Madeline Cookie, going out on their usual hangouts.  This, to the glee of Avarius Cookie, was crucial to him.

He quickly avised a plan to act like he was injured, using the voice of Matcha Cookie herself. Once they got close enough, he would engage in combat, and then steal one of their bodies...

With that, he initiated his plan. Avarius Cookie would use some fake strawberry jam on his leg to act like he was injured. He layed against a tree, cleared his throat, and...

"Help! Help mee!"

...cried a female's voice. Madeline Cookie immediately rushed to where he heard it coming from, Espresso Cookie being more hesitant to approach. They soon stumbled upon Matcha Cookie, who was laying against a tree with her leg covered in a red liquid.

Madeline Cookie: Oh my... are you okay, miss?! What happened to you?!

Espresso Cookie: H- how did we not notice this?? Why- how?! You okay?

Matcha Cookie?: I got... attacked by something! I don't know what it was! I- it was so dark outside- I- I just-

Madeline Cookie: Woah woah, calm down! Can you stand up, at least?

Matcha Cookie?: ...You know, I think I'll be fine...

Espresso Cookie: W- what do you mean?! Your leg is covered in jam!- it might be broken!

Mat- Avarius Cookie: I can easily regenerate it.

Their eyes went back to being red with lines on their face, and Avarius Cookie slammed Madeline Cookie with a right hook, and tackling Espresso Cookie into a tree.

A battle then ensued, Avarius Cookie easily overwhelmed the off-guard duo. Madeline Cookie couldn't belive that he was fooled so easily by this charade, and Espresso Cookie was more pissed off than anything. Avarius Cookie sees a cut on Madeline Cookie's arm, and takes this to his advantage. He shoots some kind of grey-redish goop onto the cut with his finger, and this causes Madeline Cookie to black out within seconds, leaving only Espresso Cookie to swap to. But suddenly, Espresso is restrained from behind with a scythe. It was... Licorice Cookie??

Licorice Cookie: My leige! Now's your chance!

Licorice Cookie had the same lines and red eyes as Avarius Cookie. It seemed to be all according to the being's plan, and he stabs his finger slightly into Espresso Cookie's arm, and sprays that goop into it. Soon enough, as Matcha Cookie's body flops down, Espresso Cookie gains the eyes and lines, signifying that he is not in control now...

Avarius Cookie: Ah... finally, something more comfortable to be in!

Licorice Cookie: Indeed, my leige. That newer body shall serve you well.

Matcha Cookie and Madeline Cookie stand up, but with the lines and eyes... they too, were infected...

Matcha Cookie: What now, my leige?

Madeline Cookie: What shall our next course of action be?

Avarius Cookie: Why, we shall go on to find more cookies to add to our group, to gain more power for what is to come..

"Then, my journey to become the greatest Cookie Conqueror of all time shall begin!!"