Chapter Fifteen: Summit Begins

----- April 1st, 2011 ------

It was the day of the meeting, everyone was on edge, myself and Sammy were no acceptation. We were stationed at the door checking each of the various dignitary parties at the door, they'd be others here witnessing the event from all the realms, but the Angels would be checking them in. Mine and Sammy's job was to simply check in the parties, and their body guards, who would be actively taking part in the talks themselves. It was tedious work but I knew we needed to do this. Their were more here than I knew, as I didn't know a lot of Faiths and religions. 

The first to arrive was Michael was the first to arrive, his bodyguard was a Guardian Angel. Standing next to him was the man who truth be told held all the power in the Christian church. Yes the Pope had the public power, but the true power of the Church was held by the Grand-Masters of the Custodies Veritas. This man was the Grand-master of the Vatican territory. Dressed in papal robes, rather than that of a combat Operative, he was an elderly man probability in his early sixties, his bodyguard was an Exorcist.  Finally, the third member of their party was a werewolf Alpha and his body guard.

"Announcing Arch-Commander Michael, Grand-Master Dionysus and Fenrii Alpha of the Vatican Werewolf pack." Called out Stolas.

Next to arrive were the Dwarves of Asgard, two Dwarven Lords, and a Single Dwarven Lady and their bodyguards. Lucifer and his party were the next to arrive, standing next to him was the human in charge of the Fallen's human followers, finally there was Vladimir Dracul the 2nd, the head of the Vampires. His eyes were a violent blood red, and yet they're cold and lifeless, like the many corpses he's made. His snarl on full display, mirroring his father's, even his hair was vicious; white like snow at the roots to show his age and the rest of the standard black in that mess of curls  showing off the bloodline he so stood proudly for. His armor was loud in the chamber, echoing as if the metal held the screams of the innocent.  The next several parties that came through I didn't recognize, there were so many here it shocked me how Stolas was able to remember all of their names.

The next that I recognized was something most humans didn't realize had a corporal form. The Zodiacs, as the  races in the Overworld went they were by far the smallest group, given that there was only twenty four of them, one male and one female from each star sign. I don't pretend to know much about them but they were very distinctive. The first was Lord Leo; appearing as a humanoid lion, his fur was almost wheat like in a appearance and seemed to move as if it was caught in a stiff wind, his maim was as if it were a sun, even seeming to glow a little in the dim light of the chamber. His eyes would would remind me of a star, were it not for the peridot gemstone glow to them. 

The next representee from the Zodiacs was Lady Virgo, most human of the Zodiacs, but even then she wasn't completely human, around six feet tall like the rest of her kind, well her body was the shape of a well endowed woman, given that she was a fertility goddess that was hardly surprising. Her skin was the same color as wet sand, yet had a dry appearance to it. Her eyes had a deep autumnal maple leaf tone to them, while her hair seemed to be a garden of various different plants, her dress being pure white and draped modestly over her supple skin.

The final member of their group was the least human of them all, the Male of Cancer. The being was in truth more Centauresque than man like. He walked around on crab legs, coming up to just a little bit above my waist, making him around six feet, instead of hands he had massive claws, his skin was a radiant red exoskeleton. He had small antenna which came out just below his face in a mustache-like manor, his eyes were pure black orbs.  As for their bodyguards, they had brought the Male Aries with all his bluster, the Female Scorpio who was playing with a karambit like a security blanket, and the Male Gemini who was nose deep in a book that looked to belong in a seminar for those who practiced law.