winter

The days have been flowing since that day. The more time passes, the harder it gets to see him. I want to tell him that I need him, I miss him. But how can I tell him that when he is not here. By my side. I feel the urge to tell someone that I miss you, I want to scream it, my heart want it, but my voice... Oh, nothing comes out of it. The only little noise that I can get out of it comes out when I sing. So I sing my feelings, I sing your name, hopping you will hear it.
And the times pass and pass. I know that you have to prepare your debut, I know that well. But a part of me still feels unsure about your presence. Sometimes,  when I get lonely, I think too much, and sometimes I feel like you are not real, that you weren't there. I think I am going crazy. I keep dreaming of the same nightmare again and again. You are here, but not really. Your voice disappears as you vanish in the air. And I'm left stranded alone in the dark. Is it just a dream ?
Water flew under bridges, but still no news from you. How can I tell you that without you, I am not full, there will always be a part of me that is waiting for your return.

I received a text this morning. It was from an unknown number, but I knew it was you. I jumped out of bed. I took the time to make myself pretty, maybe a few hours. I don't remember it wasn't important. I was wearing a pretty pink cardigan with a skirt. I liked the way it looked on me, I haven't found myself pretty for a while. But my perception changed slowly with your presence in my life. Maybe it is the way you look at me, with those eyes, the ones that could get any heart. Or maybe it was the soft words and compliments you like to bring to my ear when I'm in your arms.
You know how to drive me crazy.

We met at the usual place, the rooftop. It became my comfort place since that night. I like to feel your perfume melt into the breeze. See your dark hair get silver reflection from the moon. I always thought that you were similar to it.
You took me in your arms for a warm hug, the outside was cold, but I didn't mind. If I was with you, it wasn't cold anymore. We were left in each other's arms, stranded, staring at eachothers. I could feel your heart through all the clothes. I believe mine was as loud. It started snowing. Slowly, snowflakes were falling from the sky.

- It is the first snow of the year.
- Yeah, it's pretty.
- Just like you. Should we kiss then ?

I became red. I could feel the heat in my cheeks. It is not the first time, but it is just as special each time.
He pulled me on a kiss. It was soft. I cherish this memory very much.
We stayed together the whole evening, talking about just anything. It felt like "anything" was important when he said it. He also announced me his debut date. It was due to the next Monday. I didn't think it was so soon. I was bitter, I knew it would be even harder to see him then. But I hid it, I wanted to look joyfull to him. The name of his group will be "sky". It fits him very well.

Unlucky, we had to go on our own ways after a bit of time. As I was losing sight of him, I kept watching, wondering when will be the next time that I could see him.

He debuted, everything went well for him since that day. At least, that was what I believed.