A jacket's story

Now that I was part of the company, I had to sign many documents. I wasn't able to reach out to you, for my biggest disappointment.

I have been training for some days now, it's actually funnier than expected. The other girls seem nice, except for one small group, they are the favorite and they make sure you know it. But it's fine if you stay at a good distance from trouble. I think I am actually enjoying my life now, but it would be better with you in the picture.

I tried to find you multiple times, looking into training rooms, dormitory... But all I saw was your friend, what was his name again ? Lee... Lee Heemin? I think it is. He told me you were busy. Apparently, you will debute in two months.
Can't wait to see it.

I finally was able to find you today. I am watching you through the glass door. You are filming a dance video with your group. There are so many people from the staff. I don't know how everybody still fits in the room. This industry amazes me. I can't take my eyes off you. I know that I should try not to make it obvious and that it will cause both of us problems, but I cherish every second where you appear in my life. Is being in love a crime ? For this industry, it is. Sadly.
Then you noticed me during your break. We locked eyes for a few seconds. But the staff called you and you turned back. I thought about going. But I noticed your hand in your back, it was moving strangly. You were pointing the ground. Does it mean something ? Is it destined to me ? Like a hidden message ? Then you changed the sign. Five fingers, five again, then you made what seemed like a p and an m. That's when I realized you were looking at me through the reflection in the glass. You were telling me to meet you here at 10 pm. You smiled a little bit, enough for me to notice.

I came back at night, at 10 pm exactly. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I thought about our secret meeting all day.
When I entered the room, I was a little stunned and disappointed not to see you. The room was empty. I just sat there in hope you would've come. I waited for an hour but you never came. I thought that maybe I got it wrong, or it wasn't for me. I decided to finally go and take fresh air on the roof. I wasn't feeling like going back to my room or doing anything.
I got in the elevator, the door was closing when all of a sudden, a hand went in to stop them from closing. I was surprised, but even more when I saw your face. You were sweating and running out of breath as if you had run a marathon.
-Wait !
-huh ?
-I-huh, I'm-so oh sorry. I'm late. Huh. I thought you had left. I went to your dorm and they told me you weren't there, I came here to check. And here you are.
-Are you okay ? You seem exhausted.
-And you? You were waiting for me all this time. If only the shooting had finished on time !

Just by saying that, he took his jacket off my hands and put it on my shoulders.
-It's cold out there.

I couldn't tell I was feeling warm by his tuch and gaze.
We went together to the rooftop and were looking at the city in the night. All those lights, it was beautiful. He was by my side, I could tell he was looking at me, but I was too shy to face him. We stayed like this for a while.

-Are you not going to look at me ? Is it because I was late ?
-No...
-Then why ?

I felt my ears turning all red.
I heard him chuckle. Suddenly I felt a grip toward my hip. He returned me and looked right into my eyes. I was flustered, I looked away quickly in embarrassment.

-You are quite shy for someone who looked for me everywhere.
-Ho-how did you...
-Did you really think I wouldn't notice ? The way you are looking at me.
-What about it ?
-I don't know, tell me about it.
-Tell what ?

Then all of the sudden we were interrupted by a bunch of trainees that were walking in our direction. He quickly separated from me and told me to return his jacket another time. Tomorrow, the same place. I stayed there. I was feeling like a complete mess, he had that power over me.
Little did I know that this jacket would become our little secret.