Moonlight

I was back in my dorm. Jacket in hand. I couldn't sleep that night. I was too excited. By the fact that we talked, that you looked at me, that you knew my existence, by everything. You had the power of turning me upside-down just by looking at me. That intense gaze was precious to my heart.
I waited for the next day to come. Hours felt like weeks and minutes like hours. I was trembling by the idea of meeting you again, just the two of us. I was so out of it that I made a mess all day, my friends almost killed me for it. I hope you know you're responsible for the trouble I've made.

The night finally came, I went to the training room, just like yesterday. But to my surprise, it wasn't the glamor rendez-vous that I was hopping for. I could hear lots of voices, even girl's. I was a bit taken aback. That's when a young boy that I assumed was part of your group went out and noticed me standing there. He was the cute type.
- What are you doing ? Get in.
- I don't know, I don't want to disturb...
- Huh ? But didn't Jae Byeol invite you ?
I think he is waiting for you.

I came in a bit shy yet curious. I wanted to see who was there. Partly trainees about the same age and the members of his group. I sat next to him. His best friend was on the other side.

We laughed for hours, played all kinds of games, ate food without watching calories, and spilled the tea. It was a really noisy night, but we were all so happy, light-hearted. Yet I believe we were a bit too noisy because managers found out about our little secret gathering.
Everybody tried to escape, and ran in different directions in order to get rid of the two managers.
Jae Byeol took my hand while smiling ear to ear with a naughty look. He started running, and so did I. I can't remember for how long we have been running. I lost the notion of time, when I'm with him, that's all that matters. I think that's what you call LOVE. Small word for so many things.
We stopped eventually in a blind spot on the rooftop. He was out of breath.
We kept here silent for a while. The moonlight was enlightening his features.  I surprised myself at looking at him intensely. He was way too much exhausted for our little run, I could tell something was wrong. He put his hand on his heart and grinned a bit, as if he was in pain.
- Are you okay ?
- Yeah, just... A moment.
- Okay.
- We're you deceived?
- About what ?
- That we weren't alone...
- I was surprised, that's all.
- Sorry about that, I think Lee Heemin found out that I was sneaking out and made something to prevent me from seeing you. Not that he doesn't like you... But you know how we are all so sensitive before debut. And scandals are just-
- I know. Don't worry. I get it.
- Thanks, now that it is said... Let's continue or little conversation about yesterday...
- What do you mean ?
- I think you didn't answer me properly...
- I don't remember...
- Oh playing dumb, I see... Let me remind you then !

With that, he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I thought my heart was exploding. And I still wonder how it didn't. His silhouette in the moonlight was just so beautiful, he looked like those princes from fairytale. We stayed like this for a moment, looking into each other's eyes. I was fond of him, at a level that I could never explain. Out of the sudden, he leaned his head into my shoulders and wishpered, "I think I like you." Those simple words got me. It spread in my whole body, like a soft touch. He then poured me into a kiss. A small one. Even though I could feel the passion. He was a bit clumsy, but that was cute. For the first time in my life, I tasted love.
We had to go separate ways. That night ended by a kiss in the moonlight, signing the beginning of a beautiful lovestory.
The jacket became our little excuse to meet in secret. Always saying that I will return it even know I never did. His scent on it was evaporating while his perfume was spraying onto me.