Aria stopped laughing as she saw yn and pushed Jimin as he looked at her confused.

Jimin : " you alright " he said worriedly as he saw her staring at yn . He then noticed they both didn't talk today. " Did something happen between you two " he said signalling at yn .

ARIA : " we had a little fight . It's alright. It will be fine " she said as she dropped her head down feeling sad as  yn didn't even glance at her once.

TIME SKIP ......

Their recess is over now as everyone started getting into the class. The whole time Aria tried to talk to yn but she was in her own attitude as she didn't paid attention to her . So Aria thought to let it go for now as yn is looking to angry with her.

Meanwhile yn was soo happy today. She was a little sad in the morning because of her fight with Aria but when Jungkook came she forgot everything. Jungkook was treating her soo delicately today and it was boasting her attitude more that Aria is wrong.

They both enjoyed recess time together . Had lunch together and jungkook was teasing her continuously while saying " yn , you were moaning like ...ahhhh...mmm...ahhhh... jungkook fast...mmmm last night " making her blush hard and hid her face into her palms.

Right now they were sitting in the class as the sir came and everyone greeted him chanting*goooooddddd afffffftttterrrrrrnoooonnn siiirrrrr" .

Sir : " here are your tests result class" he said as everyone started looking at each other nervously.

Sir : "Aria " he said and Aria stood hurriedly and ran towards sir and he handed her notebook back " good , keep it up " he said and Aria said thankyou before going back to her seat. " Everyone clap for Aria , she scored 19/20 " he said and everyone started clapping for her while saying congratulations but yn was burning there with jealousy.
.
.
.
.
.

Sir : " yn " he said and with trembling legs yn went to sir " i didn't expect it from you " he said as he handed her notebook back " meet me in principal's office" he says angrily as she was a bright student. He didn't expect it from her.

She just nodded while looking down . She knew this would happen as she hadn't written anything on the test . But she is not afraid, she has already convinced her mother. So, thers is nothing to worry about. And what will principal do , he will just give her a lecture and that's it. She mumbled a thanks and sat Back on her seat.

JK : " show me how much you scored ? " He said as he snatched her notebook hurriedly making her eyes widened and started opening it.

Yn : " jungkook, give me my notebook back " she said as she tried to take it back but it was too late now .

JK : " what 0/10 " he said as he started laughing loud making the whole class to laugh and look at yn and gossip * she is a topper* ,* she scored 0 *, * even i got 10 * .......

Sir : " Enough class and jungkook you stand up " he shouted making the whole class to shut their mouth's and jungkook hurriedly sealed his lips into a thin line trying hard to control his laugh.

Meanwhile YN's eyes were watery . She was feeling soo guilty and she dropped her head low because the whole class was staring at her.

Sir : " stand up , and tell the whole class. How many marks did you get that you are laughing at her " he said angrily and jungkook stood confidently.

JK : " 1 out of 10 " he said confidently and the whole class started laughing while saying* still better than yn * making him laugh too.

Meanwhile her heart cleanched as she was feeling soo embarrassed. She just wants to cry her heart out now. She wasn't hurt because she got zero marks . She was hurt because jungkook was making fun of her but she consoled herself by saying that. He is not doing it intentionally.

Aria was looking at yn and she felt bad for her. She hadn't expected this from jungkook. He should have consoled her but here this bastard is making fun of her with the whole class. She can see hurt on YN's face. She just prayed to God that she would be alright.

Sir : " pick your bag and get out off my class and your not going to sit with yn from today" he said angrily making jungkook let out a "what " in disappointment.

He didn't mind going out off class but the second punishment is too much. How will he touch her if he doesn't wit with her. No, he can't stay without touching her Cupcake's milky thighs. He will get bored sitting alone.

Sir : " you heard me ? Or you want me to call your parents" he said as jungkook Hurriedly picked up his bag hearing the name of his parents and went out of class before giving yn a flying kiss secretly.

.............................

Finally the class is over and yn lifted her bag as she started walking towards principal's office . She inhaled a deep breath before knocking the door and saying " may i come in sir " as she heard the deep voice of his principal.

Principal: " come in " .

She came inside the office with trembling legs and she stood their dropped her head low . Her sir was also standing there. He had told everything to principal.

Principal: " kid , what happened. You are a topper  in your class . If you score this low , then what will the whole class do . They will get influenced badly " he said getting a little angry.

Yn : " sorry... Sir . This will not happen again " she said feeling nervous.

Principal: " i don't want your sorry. Sorry will change nothing. I won't accept this behaviour. Call your father tomorrow. I want to meet him" he said as he wants to know, aren't her parents focusing on their child. They should focus on their Child and ask them about their studies.

Meanwhile yn eyes widened as her legs started trembling. His dad will kill her. " Sir.. I'm sorry .... please forgive me this time....I'll not repeat this again. Please don't..call my dad...I'll bring my mom " she said while crying.

Principal: " go to class . I'll talk to your father straight " he said as he started doing his work again.

Meanwhile yn exited the office crying. She was feeling so afraid. What will happen when his father get to know about this . He will not leave her alive . Her mother wouldn't be there to save her. * Should I suicide * she said as she started panicking.

Meanwhile jungkook came running towards her while laughing but he stopped when he saw her crying.

JK : " yn, what happened" he said as he held her hand into his and she bursted out crying.

Yn : " jungkook, my dad will kill me " she said while sobbing hard " principal asked me to bring my dad tomorrow"  she said and jungkook started panicking to. He remembered his own time when he got beaten by his father as he started feeling pity for her.

JK : " don't worry nothing will happen. Think positive" he said trying to calm her down but little did he know nothing is going to be positive. He hugged her tightly as he started rubbing her back trying to calm her a little.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

Gyi bechari ladki 🥲....

How was the chapter 🥰

I'll update soon ...till then byee byee 😘😘
Love yah soo much..💜💜

And 26k reads on this book 🥺🥺 i can't believe . Thankyou soo much for your love 😭 and your comments are soo sweet . I love replying to your comments 🥺🥺 .

Loveeee youuuuu sooooooo sooooooo muchhhhhhh💜💜💜💜