Gwen breathed in at the power she felt, it wasn't immense or anything but it was weirdly...comforting, like a warm blanket on a coldy day. Gwen looked into the mirror at her form, and whistled in appreciation, liking the suit a lot. 'Damn I look good. I wonder if I can form that dope black suit I saw once?'

After thinking that, Gwen blinked as she watched the suit flash and change again.

'

'...Damn I look dope as hell' Gwen thought, as she appreciated the new suit, that she very much liked. She also noted the small spider symbol that was in the middle circular open area of the moon. 'Definitely gonna be messing around with this suit in the future' Gwen thought, as the suit slowly glowed before disappearing, returning her to her previous clothing.

Looking down at the hospital clothes, she frowned, before using Toxin to get her into some decent clothes, this being her regular jacket + sweats combo.

Opening the door of the room, she walked out, as she had long since realized where she was. 'Looks like I'm in the Watchtower...meaining that Alfred probably found me, and told dad, who freaked out and brought me here after realizing that none of his tests were working' Gwen thought with a sigh, as she rounded a corner, only to bump into someone.

"Sorr-" The woman stopped as she looked at her with wide eyes. While Gwen blinked as she realized who the woman in front of her was 'Wonder Woman...she's hot'

"You-You're awake!" Wonder Woman said in surprise

"You-You're awake!" Wonder Woman said in surprise. While Gwen just tilted her head "Yep! So...how long have I been out for?"

Wonder Woman looked at her in confusion "You aren't shocked?"

"Why would I be? This isn't the first time this has happened. Anyways, how long have I been out?" Gwen said, looking to the taller woman, who stood at 6 foot 2 inches.

"You've been asleep for two days now" Wonder Woman replied, causing Gwen to sigh 'Damnit, dad's probably gonna hound me about this...isn't he'

"I've got to find your father, wait here" Wonder Woman said, without even giving Gwen a chance to respond, she briskly walked off. Gwen watched her walk off, while thinking 'hate to see her go, but I don't mind watching her leave' Gwen thought, as she stopped herself from looking at the womans backside.