三十

THE NEXT DAY (FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION ARTS) :-

A fresher  had just entered the main building of the faculty. Someone special had advised it to her... The place was different, it had totally different vibes, compared to her high school. The people were just minding their own business. She was immersed in her phone, that she didn't not mind the crowd. A girl pushed her and she fell down. The rude person didn't even apologize. 

The worst bit, Hyeri's eye contacts fell down. She was  frantically searching for it. She was at her knees, she noticed a person walking towards her.  All the poor girl could did  warn "Please be careful, don't step on my contact lens"

"You might need to let them go" said the person smiling. Hyeri looked up, only to find Yumi standing. She stood up and exclaimed,  " Yumi Unnie!!"

"Ri, the freshmen are supposed to gather at the roundabout. What are you doing here?" Yumi guessed that the younger was lost.

"That's right, but I have no idea which way to go and now my eye contacts are gone" sighed Seokmin's sister.

"I'll take you there" said Yumi with a reassuring smile. She interlocked her fingers with the other's and they both started walking. While walking Hyeri scoffed about what a bad day it was. Yumi had just noticed something "Hey, you look a lot prettier."

"This is a whole new version of Hyeri" she added.

"Thank you for the compliment" said Hyeri, slightly blushing. 

"I'm a Uni girl now, it's just a little makeover" she said as she flipped her long, silky hair. 

Yumi couldn't help but smile at her. 

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

AROUND THAT TIME ( FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE'S AUDITORIUM) :-

All the students had been called for a meeting in the the auditorium by their senior, Hoseok.

"It's an annual tradition for Architecture to have a stage play to raise money for our faculty." he began

"And the play director this year is...  ME!!!"Hoseok happily announced. Everyone started clapping their hands excitedly.

"The play for this year is a love story that everyone knows about. We will do -

ROMEO AND JULIET!!!!"

"Very old" sighed Joshua to which his best friend added. "I thought we would do something new this year"

" You guys look disappointed. Do you think this is ordinary?" asked Hoseok. More than half of the students nodded their head.

"I will make it more  modern by 

turning the female lead Juliet, into a guy" asserted the senior.

Everyone looked at him, some were disappointed, some were interested and some were umm... sleeping for some reason. I guess this generation is truly hopeless  thought Hoseok.

"We're going to have a BL version of Romeo and Juliet!" exclaimed Samuel.

"It's gonna be epic!" added Vernon.

"We can totally plan a fan meeting after this" suggested Jun, thinking about the future.

"Are you serious?" asked Joshua laughing.

"Hey, Felix asked me to be the head of the sound production team. Want to join?" asked Jun, looking at Joshua.

"No."

"I get you, being an actor must be a lot cooler" sighed the other sadly.

"No, I told you that the music contest was my last event" said Joshua, still not agreeing with the Chinese male.

"Just one last time" begged Jun yet, Joshua wasn't agreeing with the Chinese male.

" No, ask someone else... I'll do the backdrops" replied his friends. Joshua turned towards his friends and implored "Do you want to help me do the backdrops?"

"Boring, is there anything else?" asked Vernon. 

"Join the sound crew" said Jun with a hopeful face.

"Sound? Is there any duty called 'sleep' ?" Jihoon completed his sentence with a yawn. 

"My dear son, you wouldn't feel sleepy if you didn't chat with your boyfriend all night" answered Jeonghan.

" He's not my boyfriend" said Jihoon, slightly blushing.

" He hasn't even met him Hyung" added Wonwoo. Jihoon slapped his shoulder and signalled him to shush.  The shorter didn't want his best friend to spill tea about him. 

" Wait, so you have been texting a complete  stranger all week?" Joshua blinked at him with disbelief.

"Kinda" Jihoon sounded as if it didn't even bother him one bit.

Joshua thought :

Crazy friends I have... Let's just hope that  I don't become like them 😣

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇