十七

THE NEXT MORNING :-

It was 8 in the morning. Seokmin woke up to smell of food. He rushed to the kitchen panicking and yelling " Joshua, there's a ghost cookin-

He stopped shouting realizing that  it was Joshua cooking. { How can a person be so dumb ?😕}.

He saw Joshua making a sandwich. He was really hungry so he decided to take it but Joshua slapped his hand away. 

" It's mine" stated Joshua to which Seokmin pouted " Where's mine?". The younger tried to steal the food again, but Joshua had sharp reflexes.

" Are you my wife or what? Why do I need to make you breakfast?" implored Joshua.

"I'm not your wife" said Seokmin, clearly offended.

" Make one for yourself" mumbled the American. He turned back to grab some mayo, allowing Seokmin to grab the sandwich much to the dismay of Joshua. Seokmin took a bite of it before the other could react. 

" Though I'm not your wife, I can eat your sandwich" said Seokmin in a muffled voice while chewing.

"Thank you" he added. Joshua angrily took a bite of a carrot. Seokmin found the scene adorable.

"Are you done eating?" asked Joshua to which Seokmin opened his empty mouth to show that he finished eating.

"You are? Go back to your room" said Joshua in a cold tone.

" I can't, I still need the key from Hyeri" said Seokmin in an innocent tone.

" I hope you aren't cruel as to make me wait outside" added the male.

" Get out" told the elder.

"Please" requested Seokmin. 'Here comes the puppy eyes' thought Joshua.

" Get out" repeated Joshua. As expected "please" was the reply he got.

" Please" said Seokmin resting his face on both his hands. Joshua genuinely smiled looking at his goofiness. But this is not going to last forever, is it?

" Please?" retold Seokmin to which Joshua said :

" Who on Earth told you this was cute?"

"You're telling me right now" pointed out Seokmin.

"So... DID IT WORK??" asked Seokmin curiously.  Joshua pretended to think hard before saying :- 

" Fine, stay. BUT..."

"You wash the dishes. More importantly, do not touch my stuff. Got it?" instructed Joshua.

" Got it Mr. Hong" said Seokmin in a sarcastic tone.

" Clean them up nicely. Don't you dare touch my diary and my art kit " warned  the elder while packing his bag. 

" I'm leaving. Wash the dishes"

" Yes sir"

"If I see any stain on them, I'll barge in your room and yell at you" Joshua left after saying this.

📔📔📔📔📔📔📔📔

TWO HOURS LATER :-

Seokmin was currently looking through Joshua's stuff. {Bro wants to die at a young age 😔💀} He found his diary. Ooh! Maybe he has written about his crush in it. He was about to discover its contents but he was interrupted when his phone rang. It was HONG JISOO AKA JOSHUA. What a fricking coincidence?