Lois: This is my son we're talking about, Alex. I can't be patient. Tell me now!

Alexander opens his mouth to speak, but the appearance of the angels stops him and irritates Lois. Matt walks up to Alexander and Stefan and Artemis hug JJ. The others, Jason and Cecilia, Johnny and Lucida, Matty and Eva, sit on the couches while Jace and Mary walk up to Sebastian.

 The others, Jason and Cecilia, Johnny and Lucida, Matty and Eva, sit on the couches while Jace and Mary walk up to Sebastian

Jace: What's going on here, Guardian? Why did you send us the distress call?

Sebastian: There's something wrong with Damon and Alice.

Mary: Has something happened in Romania?

Sebastian: I don't know. Alex appeared out of nowhere and told me to call you all.

At that moment, Nicolae lands in the garden with Luna in his arms. Jason, who was closest to the balcony door, opens it and the two of them enter the house.

Nicolae: I hope there's a good reason why you're calling me here on a day like this.

Luna, who is a little cooler, squeezes his hand.

Luna: Look at their faces, Nic. There's definitely something serious going on.

Nicolae looks at the angels and hybrids one by one, and as soon as he realizes Damon isn't there, he's gripped by snakes

Nicolae: Where is Damon? Why isn't he here?

Sebastian: Calm down, Nic. I didn't call him.

Nicolae: Why?

Sebastian: Because what's happening here concerns him and Alice. Talk to us, Alex.

Alexander turns to Nicolae.

Alexander: When was the last time you spoke to Damon?

Nicolae: This afternoon.

Alexander: Did he tell you anything about Alice?

Nicolae: If you're asking about her possible pregnancy, yes, he told me.