"Yes we can just hope for DK to show up", said Hoshi

"Hey don't be sad. We'll get to meet Seokmin's wolf soon. I just know it", said Soonyoung noticing that his wolf sounded a little sad.

"Ok I'll trust you on this one lover boy. Now go and spend time with your crush~.", said Hoshi

Soonyoung just chuckled and looked at Seokmin.

"Yes I do trust you Seokie", said Soonyoung looking at Seokmin fondly who was listening to Eunwoo intently.

He probably didn't even heard what Soonyoung said.

But Soonyoung didn't mind as he had his gaze fixed on Seokmin.

"Man I would be doomed if my mate isn't Seokmin. I am fallen too deep for him", said Soonyoung mindlinking his wolf once again.

"Yeah It would be funny if your mate is someone else. It would be more funny if it's a girl", Said Hoshi laughing

If Hoshi were in front of Soonyoung, he would have seen how Soonyoung was looking disappointed at his wolf who was making fun of his own human.

"Yah how dare you make fun of me. You won't get DK as your mate, will you be happy?", asked Soonyoung angrily

"Well I wouldn't care who my mate is. Because I'd focus on loving my Kyeomie", said Hoshi

Soonyoung was in utter disbelief

"Hosh we don't want to end up like Mom and Dad. Don't you remember what we promised, that we'd love our fated mate unconditionally no matter who it is"

Hoshi frozed hearing that,

"Umm I am sorry Soons. Yeah I know we promised but I can't help and fall in love with DK more and more. I haven't even seen him yet and still I am so down for him", whined his wolf

"Whipped much?", chuckled Soonyoung

"Yeah I am whipped. Very much whipped for the one and only Lee Seokmin's wolf"

"Kwon Seokmin sounds so much better don't yaa think?", asked Soonyoung

"Kwon Dokyeom sounds far more better"( I don't know what am I doing. Sorry), said Hoshi

Soonyoung rolled his eyes at his childish wolf. Would anyone believe that he is the same wolf who kills 2-3 people at a time when agitated?

He knows that his wolf is one of a kind. Dangerous, menace, vicious and evil. But when it comes to Seokmin he just becomes as whipped as he is.

And that's one thing he loves about his wolf.

Sure sometimes Hoshi likes to tease and make fun of him but he knows that there's no way in the world that he'd get a better partner than Hoshi.

Hoshi was his best friend, best companion and his best buddy for life.

When Soonyoung first met his wolf. He did not feel that he and his wolf would get along.

But as they went through so many hardships together, their bond became stronger day by day.

Hoshi was and is probably the only one who has seen Soonyoung in his good and bad days.

Their personality traits are also quite same.

Hoshi is the only one who Soonyoung trusts with his whole life and knows that he'd never ever break it.

(Some appreciation for Hoshi. He's my fav character in this fic🤧🤧)

Soonyoung closed his mindlink and saw that the kids were now swarmed around Seokmin, showing him various stuff they had in their hands.