Flambeau

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The room is bathed in a soft, ethereal glow, courtesy of the full moon streaming through the sheer curtains. Entwined on the silken sheets, two bodies meld together, their curves and lines, blending into seamlessly into one another. Their heated breaths, mixed with sweat, deepening the passion between them as they revel in the bliss of euphoria. Kinn's hands, strong yet gentle, caress the curves of Porsche's back.

Porsche body, glistening with sweat, shimmers as he tilts his head back, riding Kinn's cock.

"Just like that...baby..." Kinn whispered, his hands tracing Porsche's hips.

Porsche bite his lip and he shudders, hauling him down on his cock and holding me there for a second.

"Mmm so good," Kinn rasps, letting him move again, steadily picking the pace up.

Porsche leaned in and capture his lips. He bits Kinn's lower lips, demanding entrance. Kinn parted his lips, and he thrust his tongue inside the warm, wet cavern of his mouth, the kiss becoming obscene and dirty. Kinn made a soft gasp, caught up in the moment, and returned his kiss with equal fervor, their passion intertwining in a fierce embrace.

"You look stunning you are with my cock inside you, baby," Kinn whispered against his lips. Seeing Porsche basking with pure euphoria always makes him enthralled, especially by the spellbinding way he locks his eyes.

Porsche whine out a throaty sound, liquid heat seeps into every crevice of his insides as he drive himself further down on Kinn's cock, trembling from the instant sensation. He leaned his head back, as he ride him, faster and harder, his erection bobbing on the clusters of muscle in Kinn's stomach as he go.

Kinn growls and sits up, putting them nose to nose, and Porsche waste absolutely no time grabbing his face and kissing him once again almost aggressively. It's like he is eating him alive as Kinn holds them together, moving his hips with his , thrusting up into him while he swivel down on him. Kinn thick shaft stretch him in the most delicious way, brushing his prostate again and again until he's about to erupt.

"Oh yes...yes...yes....." Porsche thread his fingers through Kinn's hair and hold him tight.

"Fuck me," Kinn purrs against Porsche lips. "God, I love your tight sweet hole....ride me baby....keep....yes...ride my cock, kitten,"

A choked noise bursts from Porsche lips while his orgasm looms and his face drops to the crook of his neck, biting and sucking on his flesh while his hips roll on him, keeping his dick as deep as possible. His balls on his pelvis was driving him fucking wild. He was about to lose it when Kinn lightly spanked his ass lightly. It makes his body shiver with all sensation causing through him. With a jolt of desire, his head jerked backwards and his eyes became entranced by lust.

"Again....." Porsche demand.

The next spank was followed by a grab and spread. Kinn bucked his hip, driving him crazy. Porsche picked the pace and start moving up and down on his shaft.

Kinn grabbed his ass cheeks, and thrust upward.

"Oh...ahhhh.. ...Kinnnnnn" all the words come out in a long stream as Porsche body winds and winds. "I'm gonna fucking come......"

Kinn squeezed his ass, thrusting upward again and again, keeping the pace, still too careful not to get lost by the sensation and hurt him.

"Yes...baby...ride me...." Kinn growl in his ear, sucking the lobe as his hands kneading his ass.