No Salvation

WARNING‼️: Violence and Torture

"I have felt the wind on the wing of madness." ― Charles Baudelaire

~

Darkness.

It was all there, in his eyes, demeanor, and every subtle nuance. That momentary lapse propels him into the depths of darkness that he detests, even within his own being. The bottomless pit of darkness slowly enveloped him, suffocating every ounce of light within. Just like that his sanity descended into the obscure darkness of the Abyss.

Slowly, Porsche walked over to Rose, who had wide, shocked eyes, an open mouth in disbelief, and tears running down her cheeks. Her eyes were still glued on her child, whom she loves more than anything. The weight of the shock rendered her completely still, as if time had come to a standstill.

Porsche grabbed her by her hair and dragged her over the cold concrete floor to where Kim's lifeless body was dripping with blood.

"Look at him!" Porsche shouted. He pulled her hair and put her head leveled with Kim's lifeless body that is still attached at the post. Kim's head drooped to the side, blood covered his whole face. "Look at your fucking son....I.. Porsche Pachara Kittisawat took his life. I killed your son. I DID," his firm grip on her hair was excruciatingly painful as he make her watch her son's corpse.

Rose's body trembled as she came close to her son. In an instant, her body gave out, causing her to crash onto the hard floor. The sound of her cry was gut-wrenching, a piercing scream that echoed through the quiet warehouse.

Standing next to her, Porsche wore a sinister smirk, his head tilted to the side as he took pleasure in watching her collapse in a heap, crying. With his gun still in hand, he crouched down beside her. As he lifted her hair to the side with his gun, his laughter filled the room, mixing with her loud cry, amplifying her misery.

"You think you can handle me? Huh? You think I've never dealt with a witch like you? Trust me, you got nothing on me. You think...you are that great, huh? Oh dear.....I'm your worst nightmare...because we didn't even begin," his voice growled, its low, dark timbre instilling fear. "I have a plan," Porsche smiled as he gets up. He pulled her up and dragged her away from Kim's dead body. She let out piercing screams and tears streamed down her face as she vehemently resisted. Porsche pushed her to the ground and when her head looks up at him, he struck her with his gun across her face.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled. He pulled her up by her hair. He stands behind her, holding her with one hand, his other hand holding the gun, pointing at Kim's dead body. As her eyes widened in shock, she took a sharp intake of breath, her voice caught in her throat.

"Let's practice. Maybe next time you shoot, you won't miss," he mocked.

No matter how hard she tried to break free, he kept a firm grip on her.

As Arm stood at the corner, he was astounded by the sight of a Porsche devoid of emotion and consumed by darkness. To say that Arm was shocked would be an understatement. When he was about to intervene, Francis unexpectedly emerged from behind and firmly grasped his arm.

"You go near him. He will tear your head off. Not now!" Francis said firmly, his eyes on Porsche. He knew better than anyone not to stand in his way.

They watch as Porsche made rose hold the gun and cover his hand over hers. His index finger on the trigger over hers and shot at Kim's dead body repeatedly.

The sight of Porsche's deadly smirk sent a chill down Arm's spine, causing him to flinch involuntarily. Even for someone desensitized to violence, witnessing Porsche in that state was still hard to bear.