8. Chapter Eight

A/N: Not safe to read during Ramadan. 

******

Jungkook wore a hurt expression as he gazed at Yoongi, attentively absorbing his words.

"I'm confused by what happened, but it's hard to believe that Seokjin would betray me. However, discovering that his brother is with you has only added to my confusion. Is Taehyung right about everything? I find it hard to believe. Did Seokjin really do that to me?"

Jungkook let out a dissatisfied sigh as he said, "I never thought I'd say this, but I've never heard of my Omega being meant for Taehyung. Throughout my visits to Park's kingdom, I was constantly reminded that I could have any Omega except Seokjin, as he was supposedly reserved for Taehyung. Jimin and I knew we were destined to be together as soon as we saw one other, so I never even had the chance to meet Seokjin."

Yoongi's mouth tightened as he repressed the tears that were about to spill. He couldn't understand why Seokjin would betray him like that, especially after all the emotions he experienced when they were together.

Jungkook rested his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, saying, "I know it must be awful, but perhaps he wasn't intentionally hurting you; rather, he may have been attempting to avoid going to Taehyung because he considered you his real Alpha."

"You think so? Then why didn't he tell me the truth? Why did he say Jimin was the Omega for Taehyung?"

"Most likely, he was afraid. I'm not sure. You are familiar with Omegas. They need us because they are unable to think for themselves. I'm sure things may change if he saw you or knew you were still thinking about him."

"He is married to Taehyung, Jungkook. There is nothing that could change."

"A lot could change. Why aren't you showing any determination? I would never back down if someone dared to take my Omega from me. If Seokjin wasn't worth it, then I understand. Other Omega's around are probably a lot better than him."

"He is fucking worth it!" Yoongi yelled.

Jungkook laughed, loving what he was seeing. "Well, that's good to know. So, what's your plan of attack to get him back? I am sure you'd want him back before he ends up pregnant. Though I doubt Taehyung is sleeping with him."

"You don't seem to get it, Jungkook; there is no taking him back; he is with Taehyung now. He allowed my Seokjin to mark him. And Seokjin is not the reason why I am here; my issue is with Tae-"

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise as this was new information to him. "What do you mean Seokjin marked him? How do you know that?"

"I saw the mark my fucking self!"

"That's impossible! Seokjin doesn't have that ability."

******

"How do you find Seokjin?"

Hoseok, during his nightly skin-care routine, glanced over at his husband and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Seokjin, Taehyung's mate. What is your view of him? I know you've been spending a lot of time with him, even when Taehyung and I were away on our travels. I haven't had the opportunity to interact with him yet, so I'm curious. "Namjoon said while carefully reviewing his upcoming schedule."

"Oh, he is nice."

Namjoon gazed at his husband in utter disbelief, "Is that all? Is there nothing else you would like to add?"

"Namjoon, you're aware of my duty. I cannot share any information regarding what happens within the King's quarters, even to you." Hoseok stood and approached his husband while he carried on speaking, "Seokjin is always kind towards me and never makes my work difficult. Rest assured, there's no need to worry about me."