Chapter 9: Gremory's Fall

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei and his team were settled as he spoke, "I am pretty sure Jaune must have gotten a shock on who is competitors are right now.."

"Yeah, his face was pale as hell, you should have seen the look on the faces of the rest of his team, though, especially upon who they are facing..." Willow added her own words, as Juniper retorted, "Oh shut it you two!!" 

"Though I wonder which team we will be fighting..." Juniper pointed out at the screen, after Issei's team was announced, Dulio's team was announced too. They watched some of the teams looking at the screen, as someone suddenly spoke.

"Dad?" Issei turned around to see Jaune and his team, he was not expecting his father to bring his own entire team, as Jaune spoke, "You brought your team to fight against us?" 

"Since you decided to bring the Original 15 for the Azazel Cup, I also thought to bring my own team for the fight, the team I was in before creating the 501st, the SOLDIER First Class..." Issei spoke, as Juniper spoke, "So don't expect any of us to go easy on you..." 

Juniper spoke while looking towards the Original 15, "Even you people as well, just because you are friends of my son, doesn't mean I will go easy on you..." 

"We will be fighting against you with our full power...that includes me as well.." Willow spoke with a smirk, as Mari spoke, "I will be seeing you at your full power, my dear Nephew..." 

"We won't disappoint, we will show you what we are capable off..." Jaune spoke as Himeko added, "You got that one right, and as his Queen, I shall support Jaune..." 

"And so will we..." Kevin spoke as the others nodded in agreement, as An spoke, "I wouldn't expect anything less, show us what you got..." 

"Even I shall show you all what I am capable of, I may not be as strong as the others, but I am formidable especially as a rook..." Invictus spoke with a serious tone, as they all nodded in agreement. 

"So you see Jaune, we are giving our very best, and we want you to do the same, hope you don't mind giving us your very best shot!" Issei spoke, to which Jaune responded, "You can count on it, Dad, we won't lose!" 

The rest of the Original 15 nodded, as Juniper spoke, "I expect you too, show me your best and we shall do the same."

The others nodded, as they waited for the team ups that was going to happen, as they all knew that things are going to get intense soon enough, things will only get interesting from here on out.

Opening Start

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats.
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies.

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others.
Juniper, Willow, and An along with her family are looking at the scene.
The scene changes to a smiling Galath and Artemis.