Prologue: Into an Unknown Realm

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

To quote from Helen Keller: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."

Issei looked at the Beast of Apocalypse Trihexa, roaring onto the Red Dragon Emperor. He knew all this started by one light spear aimed at his fucking abdomen, the next thing he knows, he is thrusted upon so many battles, that he has lost count. 

Trihexa was described to have the appearance of a large beast with characteristics coming from different animals like a lion, a leopard, a bear, a dragon, etc. It has seven necks, seven heads, with ten horns, as well as seven long thick tails of different shapes. It also has four stout arms and two legs that are even thicker than its arms. Its main body is that of a primate leaning forward and is covered in black fur and what appears to be scales all over its body. Its size is well over several hundred meters, making it significantly larger than even Great Red.

 Its size is well over several hundred meters, making it significantly larger than even Great Red

Issei gave a depressed sigh as he spoke, "Yep, story of my life..just this once, one final time.."

Issei started the chant, he gave a glance towards Ophis who nodded in response, giving a sad smile, she knew what happened to Issei before he had faced the Beast and dealt with Apophis personally. 

"Let's do it Ophis.." Issei spoke with a small interest, this was his one final battle, and no matter what happens, he will give it his all, after that, no more fighting for the Supernatural. 

"The Crimson Red Dragon dwelling within me, awaken from your dominance" Issei started the chant

"The Crimson Heavenly Dragon I possess within me, rise up to become a King and roar" Ddraig also made his chant as Issei continued.

"The jet-black God of Infinity" Ophis continued this chant as Issei added. 

"The glorious God of Dreams"

"Watch over the forbidden existence we shall become that transcends the boundaries"

"Thou shall dance within our radiant inferno!"

Diabolos Dragon God!