Chapter 8: Azazel Cup Grand Opening

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

2 days later, 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

Issei was in his room, reading some documents about the recent Black Arms activity that had happened in the Underworld. He knew that they were exporting some very dangerous material back to Black Arms and the Alliance of Hell. It was the special material that Carmilla had designed which would later come to use later on. He asked Galath about this and he confirmed that they are synthesizing QIPs. How did Carmilla came to know about the QIPs? You can thank Nicholas for that. 

The reason was that just recently, they were able to perform a successful raid on the Black Arms forces, thanks to co-ordination from the Lucifer Peerage, who was more than happy to assist them in every way. They managed to gain access to the materials that have QIPs. Issei gave a sigh knowing how much of a pain Carmilla was even in the early days. 

"Well Ddraig, what do you think?" Issei asked Ddraig as he pondered on how things are. 

"I'd say that Orange Haired Bitch is going to be even more problematic to you guys, especially to Juniper and Willow.." Issei nodded, he knew how much of a pain she was. In fact, all members of the Big 4 despise her. 

But Willow and Juniper hate her the most, due to her experimentation on Willow as well as the events of the Arc Civil War to name a few. The mere mention of her name gets them really angry. But even Issei has anger and hatred towards the woman, for an event that she had done to him.

"Figures, that woman just cares about Science, killing entire cities if it achieves her goals." Issei gives a sigh as he continues, "We have to deal with her, at this point, maybe I should put the order to kill on sight. Arcadians would be happy with her just being dead. Her being alive will only cause her problems." Issei continued as Ddraig spoke

"You should talk this to your wife, and then make the decision, it would be wise. But I agree, she is better off dead than alive." Ddraig's spoke his own words of wisdom as Issei spoke, "I agree.."

A knock was heard on the door, as Issei asked, "Who is it?" 

"Dad, it's me, are you free right now?" Issei kept the reports down, as he spoke, "Yes, I am Rosemary, you can come inside.." 

The door soon opened up revealing Rosemary and Mari, as Issei asked, "Mari-nee, you are here too?" 

"Yes, Ise. We were planning on going on some shopping, me and some of the kids. Hope you are alright with it.." Issei shook his head and spoke, "Why wouldn't I be? If anything I am alright with it. Anyways, did you ask Juniper about it?" 

"Yep, mom is alright with it.." Rosemary spoke with a cheerful tone. Issei then nodded and spoke, "Alright then, you kids have fun, okay?" 

"Yes! Thanks, Dad!" Issei nodded, as Rosemary and Mari soon left the room. Issei watched his daughter and older sister leave. He knew that they are going to have some fun, as he continued to think on what needs to be done next. 

Opening Start