Chapter 5: DXD World Crises

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei had finally rested, the 30th Anniversary is huge and the party was intense, he was a bit exhausted since the day was pretty tense, he had to pick up Jaune and then this celebration where he had to deal with many people. He took a deep breath and regained his composure. 

"The party was really something.." Issei spoke while taking a deep breath, he wouldn't deny it but being an Emperor can be exhausting. He may be the Red Dragon Emperor, but the Emperor of Arcadia was really something. Additionally, he was not getting any quests as the last quest he had gotten was a Legendary Quest, which was to defeat the Black Arms, and end the Arc Civil War. 

"Well partner, you should be getting used to it...your birthday is literally the biggest celebration anyone could ever give you...same goes for Juniper's birthday as well.." Issei felt a shiver in his spine, the birthdays are really something, especially with Issei being seen as the Arcadian Hero that fights for Arcadia, and Issei is really popular, even here. 

"I guess that is true..." Issei responded, as someone called out to him. 

"Dad...is something wrong?" The one who spoke, was described to be a young girl with long dark yellow hair with bangs and green eyes. She wears a long sleeve polo and a black sleeveless polo with yellow lining. She also has a ribbon tied around her neck. She wears a blue and white skirt, with a strap wrapped around her right thigh. Is wearing black leggings and golden brown boots. This was Rosemary Arc(16 years), the youngest daughter of Issei Hyoudou and Juniper Arc. 

She was joined by another, who was described to be a  beautiful woman with brown hair and green eyes

She was joined by another, who was described to be a beautiful woman with brown hair and green eyes. She is wearing a mixture of cloth and armor for her chest, which is colored blue with gold linings, she also has an opening revealing her stomach. On her arms she wears black armor with gold linings, and the same can be said for her legs, with blue armor plate placed on top of it. Underneath the armor is what appears to be red stockings. She is wearing a brown short-skirt with a belt and two pieces of armor attached to it that is connected to a skirt on the back of her waist. This was Violet Arc (23 Years), the fourth oldest daughter and child of Issei Hyoudou and Juniper Arc.

 This was Violet Arc (23 Years), the fourth oldest daughter and child of Issei Hyoudou and Juniper Arc