Chapter 3: Reunion Of Two Worlds

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

35 years later, 

Arc Castle, Arcadian Main City, 7:30 AM

In one of the personal bedroom of the Arc Castle, a man was sleeping on the bed, he soon woke up, he was a tall, brown-eyed man with matching brown hair that has a small white streak. He wears a pyjamas with the Red Dragon on it's covers. 

The man was none other than Issei Hyoudou, who was all grown up, no longer he was a perverted teenager nor even a depressed man, he was completely different, as he spoke with a sigh. 

"It's been 35 years since I came here.." Issei muttered with a yawn, he remembered on how time passed as he was in Arcadia. He settled down in the place, he graduated from Akademia and Magic Academy, eventually settling into the Army and moving up the ranks reaching that of a General. He wondered what was even going on in his world, he hasn't seen his parents and sisters since the past 35 years, and things have become better for him. He eventually became one of the Big 4, and is considered the strongest man in all of Arcadia. 

His thoughts were snapped when someone yawned, Issei turned his gaze to a very beautiful woman, she was described as a brownish golden haired woman, wearing a black pyjamas and her hair was not fixed. This was Juniper Arc, his wife, with whom he has been married for 30 years. 

"Morning...darling.." Juniper spoke with a smile, as Issei returned the smile to her. 

Opening Start

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats.
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies.

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others.
Juniper, Willow, and a purple haired woman along with her family are looking at the scene.
The scene changes to a smiling white haired man, and a blue haired woman.

The scene changes to a tomb where a white haired man is giving a side glare, as a skeleton man is walking towards him.
Soon three beings show up with sinister smiles.

The Arc Family, Arc Siblings, and the Arcadian Army is shown.
The scene changes to Issei facing off against a Black Haired woman, with a Lavender haired woman in chains.

A television screen is shown where Issei is facing against Rias, the latter having hate filled eyes in her.
Juniper is seen fighting off against Akeno, as the former has a smile, while the latter has a glare.
The rest of the Arcadian Arcs, along with Yuuto, Genshiro, Gasper and Mari all assist them.
Mari has a water serpent surrounding her.

The scene changes to the Skeleton God making an alliance with the white haired man, and their subordinates all working together.
A swords is shown which is wielded by Issei.
The scene changes to Issei and his allies all looking at the sunset, as he turns around and gives a smile at the camera

Opening Ends

"Morning to you too, my dear Empress.." Juniper responded a smile, as she pulled him towards him and cupped his face, as she pulled him for a kiss, which lasted for a minute after which she spoke.