Chapter 7: The Leviathan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Gremory Household, 9:30 AM

Issei along with his family and the Gremory Family minus Rias were having a proper conversation, as Zeocitus spoke. 

"When you first were presumed dead, we actually thought we lost you....then 3.5 years later, we found out that from Sirzechs that you were alive..." Zeocitus looks towards Juniper and speaks, "Married and have 8 lovely children..."

"It is good to have you back...Issei.." Issei gave a smile and responded, "Yeah...for me it was 35 years since I saw any of you.."

"Regardless, you never even tried to invite any of us to meet them...that is not very nice, Ise.." Venelana spoke with fake sadness, as Issei tried to explain, "Even my parents were like that for the first day, the only reason that I even encountered any of you was by Sirzechs's and Shiva's luck, otherwise I wouldn't even be here to begin with.."

"I guess..." Issei spoke, as Venelana rubbed Rosemary's hair who was sitting on her lap, as she speaks. 

"Lady Gremory.." Venelana cuts her off as she speaks. "Please, just call me Grandmother...I see Issei as my son, so it would be nice if you would."

"Y-yes, Grandma, would you like to tell more about this Oppai Dragon show.." Juniper and some of the Arc Sisters were chuckling, they remembered Ddraig hated that name. 

As for Ddraig, he only grumbled with annoyance, Arcadia helped him a lot with his trauma to that. He was annoyed by the fact that some if not all of the Arc Children wanted to hear the infamous song. But he relented, accepting the fact. 

"Oh there is a lot my dear, come with me, I will show you everything..." Venelana's words were nodded by Rosemary as the duo got up from their seats, she looked towards the other Arc Siblings and asked, "Does anyone else want to come with me?"

"I would.." Aqua spoke, as she was followed by Saphron, Jade and Violet, as Venelana took them to the location. Ddraig could only grumble at this, as Issei gave a sweat-drop, the last thing he expected was his kids to actually like Oppai Dragon. 

Once Venelana and the kids left, Issei asked

"Anyways...I wanted to ask...hope you don't mind answering me this.." Issei asked as Zeocitus spoke, "Sure, I don't mind.."

"What happened after my 'demise'?" Issei spoke with a serious yet sad tone, he couldn't imagine what the Gremory Family would have gone through in the aftermath of what the Gremory Family had done. Zeocitus seemed nervous, he knew the shitstorm that his family had to deal with, due to what Rias did. 

Opening Start 

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats.
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies.

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others.
Juniper, Willow, and a purple haired woman along with her family are looking at the scene.
The scene changes to a smiling white haired man, and a blue haired woman.