Chapter 6: Teams of Arcadia

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

2 Days Later, 

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 AM

Issei was seated in the outside of Kuoh Residence, two days have passed since he was back in his home. Both him, his wife, his children, Artemis and Galath have all settled down. They have adjusted to a regular life. Just two days ago, he remembered how he was basically dragged into his house.

At first, it was only him and his sister, who headed inside to reunite him with his parents. They didn't recognise him at first, thinking him as someone important and close to Mari, even presuming him to be her boyfriend, which made both of them gag. However when they saw Issei again, they were shocked to see their son return from being missing, and after a tearful reunion. With Issei not meeting his parents for 35 years, was something even them presuming their child to be presumed dead for 3.5 years was something.

However, there was another surprise, not only was their son married to a woman named Juniper, but also having 8 Grandchildren shocked them to no bound, it almost caused Miki, Issei's mother to pass out. But Gorou handled her, needless to say they were happy, however they were angered that they weren't invited for the wedding or even introduced to Juniper, let alone saw any of their grandchildren being born. But Issei and Mari explained to them about the situation, for Issei, he did not see any of them for 35 Years, since they couldn't locate his Earth at all.

Needless to say, they were happy for Issei being a father of 8 children, and them being Grandparents made things even better. They happily accepted Juniper and the Eight Grandchildren that they had. They even met Artemis Arc and Galath Arc.

But they weren't the only ones, that had a proper reunion, Issei had a proper reunion with Yuuto Kiba, Gasper Vladi, Tosca and Elmenhilde, they all were just happy that Issei was back, even if he is the Emperor of Arcadia, he is still their friend and that was matters. They even happily accepted his wife, seeing her as a big sister, and the kids.

But Issei was concerned about Arcadia, the Emperor and the Empress being missing would cause problems, as a result Juniper suggested making Remnant and Earth time as one, without affecting Arcadia or Earth-DXD in any way.

How were they able to achieve this? Well, it was with the Infinity Stones. Anything could be possible.

The only people that know of its power are those that Issei and Juniper trust, which was mostly the Faction Leaders, and their family along with some other people. They did not want to tell Miki and Gorou as they did not want to freak them out, but they would tell them when they were ready. It took them a lot of time to understand that their grandchildren can easily wipe out entire armies, with one even going so far as to taking out an Entire Planet, which was something even their son was capable of, in fact he could destroy so much more, as a result his strength is tied to Willow, the strongest person in all of Arcadia, which makes him the strongest man in all of Arcadia as well.

Now they have settled down as regular people, with the humans of Kuoh unaware of literal royal people being present in the same hometown as them. They were in disguise, since the Black Arms can pose as regular humans, which is a problem. Eliminating them is an even bigger problem. While this wouldn't pull the suspicion off them, it would at least protect them, even for a short while, as they could only hope that they don't go after his parents to weaken the Emperor, and even the rest of the Arc Siblings. They were just ordinary civilians, and unlike the ones in Arcadia, never had military training and were extremely old. The two were in their sixties.

Red Dragon of Arcadia: Alternate Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें