"I don't need your help," Natasha whispered, holding her head.

"I am done.  So Mrs. Amba Arvind Makwana, you made my life miserable.  Now it's my turn.  I want compensation.  You see, I found out a few things in the last couple of days.  You see, you should never push someone so far that they hit rock bottom, and they will fight back.  Let's see, you have  been playing games with your whole family.  You made sure that there was always tension between your sons and daughter in laws.  You were the reason that your son, Amrish, went to jail during our engagement and when he almost went to jail during Pranali's clinic opening.  Imagine that!  You, his mother.  Now the fake Chiku was also your doing.  The drugs in the Pranali's clinic were ordered by you.  But what I want compensation for is the lives that were given up in trying to save your husband!  My mother!  My aunts! My uncles!  You think women are weak!  Only the cunning ones like you are!"  yelled Natasha, swaying even more. 

Dhawal had enough.  "Chirag, we need to take Natasha to the hospital!  I will deal with everyone later!  Let's go!" as he grabbed Natasha as she fainted.

Chirag rushed out and got into his car, with Dhawal following him into the backseat!

Everyone started to follow, when Daama yelled, "Stop!  Sit down!  Now it's my turn!"  

"Esha, I want to know everything and why?"  she ordered.

Esha looked at her mother, and Amba shook her head.  Dolly decided to discretely record everything.

"Don't look at your mother!  Otherwise, you will join her in jail.  Because I will file a report stating she was the one that hurt Natasha to the point she is in the hospital."  stated Daama

"When I got married to Yash, I noticed that there was a differential treatment for Natasha.  I couldn't understand it.  I hated it.  Everyone preferred her.  Even during the Pageant, they picked her."  said Esha

"You cheated!  Natasha won fair and square.   You emotional  blackmailed her into giving you the crown.   Then you had the guts to say that you won!  The judges were right to take away the crown and give it to her!"  yelled Dolly

Esha looked ashamed, but she continued on.  "She had it easy.  The Bhabi's all loved her.  She was part of their group.  Everyone here favored her.  Then Yash took the property papers, and she convinced me to give it to Maa. But it wasn't for what was right.  It was so she could look good for Dhawal, her husband!"  

"You really are your mother's daughter.  She was trying to help everyone!   She didn't have to look good for Dhawal.  She knew that he loved her.  He was proving it to her since his accident.  She even wanted to go back to him, but the words he said hurt her self-respect.  But she loves him, but your mother and you were jealous of the love otherwise, you would have been happy for your brother.  Your brother that you adored, fell in love, and you were jealous that you weren't the center of his attention."  stated Pranali.

"Continue!"  demanded Daama

"So after the wedding, Maa told me that she was blackmailing Natasha into misbehaving with the family.  I was happy.   I was happy with my family, but she was having a hard time.  Finally, she was not the center of everyone's groups.  She would finally have a hard time!  I would say a few words against Natasha's favor.  I mixed mud in the supplies.  And then Sheesh and Yash critised her.  And it felt good."  said Esha

"You idiot!"  yelled Daama.  Shocking Esha and Amba.   Chiku didn't say a word.

"You think she hasn't had it hard!  She's had a hard life!  My Chutki was 2 months old when she was kidnapped by Chiku's birth mother.  She came back to the family after 7 years.   She was 7 years old when she was returned, only to be critically sick.  That Shweta didn't take care of her, and Chutki lost her kidneys.  She was dying.  Then her Dhara Ma was found to be a match.  And she got her kidney.  That girl didn't have the love of her parents until she was 7 years old.  Then, a few months of happiness, and we lost everyone.  My children were at the bank, and the earthquake hit.   They lost their lives.  And even then, they were helping people to safety.  And my granddaughter is like them.  So she helped me raise her brothers, and she took care of the shop.  Chutki was always working.  She was running the shop since she was a child, she went to school, took care of the house, and made sure that her brothers were going to school.  She never relaxed.  She didn't have an easy life!"  yelled Daama  "Now, you, Mrs. Amba Arvind Makwana, tell me why? Otherwise, I will file the police report against you in the case of the mental cruelty of your daughter in law.  Just know that public opinion will tank your reputation."