(Vol. 5) Chapter 45: Catching Up

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(How creative, dear author...i did not expect that title at all.)

A/N: Cry me a fucking river, ya smug bloody fucker!

(And it seems you happen to discover the transcript to make this story more precise...even if it took you months to realize that.)

A/N: Who the fuck knew they had transcripts on the website?! I didn't even know it was an actual thing!

(But alas, you've managed to deliver a nice chapter, which this story is getting closer and closer to 100k views/readers.)

A/N: If this story ever reaches 100k views... i don't know what to do.

I would probably cry and be like: "This story doesn't deserve this much attention!!!"

(Let the readers comment here to judge their opinion.

Now instead of keeping our barking back and forth, how about we should just jump into the story?)

A/N: Alright, let's jump straight to the point!

-3rd P.O.V.-
-Haven Academy, Mistral-
-Dinner Time-

(As the screen begins to turn on, the camera shows the dinner table is abuzz as the currently present members of Team RWBY, all members of Team JNPR and the remaining members of Team (Y)MMN all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with the children all smiling and laughing.)

Yang: *laughs to Jaune* How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

(Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly.)

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awesome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. *smiles* Thank you.

Y/N: *pats his back* You were cool, it's as simple as that.

(Everyone at the table bursts into laughter.

As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball as she also witnessed the time where F/N confronted a snobby family.)

Ruby: *gasps* You did not!

(Weiss has her face in her hands, obviously embarrassment by that moment.)

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let that lady have it.