(Vol. 4) Chapter 30: Mission; Haven Academy

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(Welcome, dear readers, to the Volume 4 of "The Forgotten Knight"...

Allow me to make a small recap of the previous volume;

The Vytal Festival was on Vale, people were enjoying their days as they were hanging out with their friends, partners, lovers and colleagues...

Above the sky, there was a floating platform named: Amity Colosseum, where it was hold a tournament between academies...

Students from all around Remnant were competing for the final rounds, which it was Solo Rounds...

Team RWBY, JNPR, (Y)MMN, CVFY and many more teams were been selected for the tournament...

Using the tournament as a cover-up mission, the inner circle between Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood and Qrow were looking for the next host to hold the Fall Maiden's power...

The Headmaster of Beacon has found their next Fall Maiden and her guardian, and it was none other than Phyrra Nikos and Y/N L/N, The Forgotten Knight of Vale...

Everything was going like a normal day, complete safe and security from huntsmen and huntresses...

But one day...Everything went upsidedown...

Chaos...Fear...Despair...

These feelings were brought the Grimm to invade Vale, alongside with The White Fang...

Adam Taurus was leading his men to bring fear towards humans while Grimms were causing destruction all over the place...

When The Forgotten Knight has seen enough..

He sacrificed himself to protect everyone by any means necessary...

Killing spree on the Grimms, eliminating White Fang grunts, evacuating the civilians to get to safety; The Forgotten Knight did everything he could to protect Vale with the help of his former mentor, his girlfriend and his friends...

As an old motto always says;

There is always a price to pay...

The Forgotten Knight has succeeded to protect Vale and the next Fall Maiden, however; His life was the price to pay the protection...

Ruby Rose, The Knight's little Rose, was devastated from the sight of her lover dying infront of her eyes, making her unleashed the power of the silver eyes...

When everyone heard the news about The Forgotten Knight has Fallen with his Kingdom, at first they felt sadness and regret for not saving their inspiration...

Little thing they know, The Forgotten Knight has returned after 3 months from The Battle of Beacon...

After waking up from being unconscious, Y/N has sworn to find his lover and friends by going to Haven Academy...

His parents were paying a visit to their son, after knowing he would've gone for an adventure, they gave him a map and a new weapon named; Judgement Day.

The Malachite Twins saw their team leader being still alive, they volunteered to join in his adventure, sadly for them, Neo and Torchwick were assigned to be bodyguards for Phyrra due to her being in coma after a mental breakdown...