(Vol. 4) Chapter 31: Discovering the Tribe

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(A New Volume, New Adventure, but the enemies are the same. I wonder how that would end up.)

A/N: Same here, i'm re-watching the series and try to put Y/N's journey as a small change from Yang and Blake's journeys

(May i ask why you would change the cannon? My memory tells me that you were keeping it as cannon as possible.)

A/N: Yang and Blake's feelings won't "achieved" on this volume, they still see him as friends, Weiss is the next girl to be added on the slow-progress harem.

(So are you saying that she will date Y/N as she shares him with Ruby?)

A/N: Yup! I like keeping the plot on its own pace, it's way more interesting to see how this goes!

(What would you do if someone requests to have Sienna in the harem?)

A/N: As much as i would like to do that, it won't happen.

On the cannon, Sienna gets killed by Adam.

However, on this AU, she'll live and be under the radar until further volumes.

Same with Leonardo and Raven, but the latter will be more like "Friends with Benefits" kind of way at first.

(Hmm...An interesting way to interact with the characters. If i may, you have forgotten to input a picture of The Fallen Knight's normal mask form)

A/N: Fuck!!! No wonder why someone asked what the mask looks like normally!

For those who are wondering what the mask looks like normally, it's basically the face of Soundwave G1 version, except for the red visor.

(Now that is out of the question, we shall jump into the story...

After all...

A Thorned Rose has left her garden;

The Princess has lost her crown;

A Stray Cat ran away out of doubts;

And The Sun Dragon has her flamed died down...)

-Schnee Mansion-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(As the screen turns on, the camera shows Weiss walking out of her room with her hands holding to each other, looking down as she was heading towards her Father's office...

Her house was a mansion, so she had to walk through many places;

Such as hallway, living room, front stairway, the piano room and then another hallway that was taking to Jacques Schnee's office...

On her way towards the door, she was interrupted by a male voice, who happened to be Whitley Schnee, the youngest siblings of Schnee Family)

Whitley: Good afternoon, sister.