(Vol. 5) Chapter 42: Rescue Mission

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(It seems this chapter will be mainly focused on Y/N, Neo and Oscar's perspective...the script sure is interesting to read.)

A/N: Yeah, i decided to go back with my own style of writing chapter but also following the episodes of Vol. 5.

Don't forget that i'm going to cut some small parts from the original episodes.

(Will i get my old script back to recap every chapters?)

A/N: You'll have that when Vol. 6 starts, for now get stuck with this one.

(I understand...this sure feels a bit better than forcing to follow the exact way of the episodes.)

A/N: That's why i'm back, if i want to write a story, i have to make it on my own way to writing it...

Now, onto the chapter we go!!!

-3rd P.O.V.-
-White Fang Throne Room-
-Night Time-

(Once the screen turns on, the camera shows Hazel kneeling down infront of Sierra Khan, the leader of the White Fang, who has returned from her absence...

The duo were talking about forming an alliance to take Haven Academy down as a way to prove faunus are far superior than humans...

However, Sienna wasn't buying any of that because all she wanted is to show humans that faunus are as equal as them, not causing any havocs within realms...

But her idea was washed away when Adam took the initiation and secretly decided to take her place as his own.)

Sienna: While the offer seems interesting at first, i still have to refuse to cooperate with a human...

Hazel: ...I understand your doubts, your greatness.

Sienna: Allow me to ask you this...What would benefit us, the White Fang, for attacking an institute of education?

Adam: It's for stopping the true evil that always look down at us all.

(The duo, alongside with the "guards", were turning their attention to Adam Taurus, the second in command of the White Fang...

The said bull faunus was approaching to the throne before kneeling infront of Sienna out of respect, standing next to Hazel.)

Adam: Supreme Leader...

Sienna: Adam...Why would you agree of the idea to attack Beacon Academy?

Adam: *stands back up and looks at Sienna* Because it was the only way to show those lowlife humans that we, faunus, are far more powerful and much better than them.