(Vol. 2) Chapter 12: A Bet before The Night Out

-Narrator's P.O.V.-

(On the previous chapter, Blake couldn't help but thinking what Torchwick and the White Fang are plotting...

Even if their semester just started, things are getting more and more unreal for the students...

After talking about that, Ruby suggested to investigate what they are planning secretly from anyone...

Y/N and the girls agreed to help their faunus friend on the investigation...

Before they could do that, Ruby has forgotten her board game at the library, Y/N volunteered to go with her retrieving her game...

Not even running away from their dorm, Young Rose accidentally bumped into Emerald, which she helped Ruby to get up from the ground...

Y/N was with them and see Emerald and Mercury, making the duo a bit nervous, however, he did notice Cinder being with them as well...

Unknowingly to them flirting back and forth, Ruby was secretly jealous to see his crush flirting with another girl...

The duo helped the three lost "students" to get on their dormitory by giving them direction...

The next day, The Forgotten Knight will spar with The Sun Dragon...)

-Port's Classroom-
-Day Time-
-3rd P.O.V.-

(Yesterday was eventful for the five students, but...today will be a bit normal...

By that, i meant today will be boring for the whole class...

As the screen slowly turns on, Professor Port's voice will be heard about telling one of his stories back at his days...

The camera then moves to the teams and their friend:

Ruby was sleeping behind her book covering her so Port couldn't tell if she's reading or sleeping...

Weiss was listening and taking notes on Port's story...

Blake was also listening but she was reading one of her books from her dorm...

Yang was simply playing with her pen by clicking it over and over again...

Jaune was thinking about how to get Weiss to like him, which it'll never happen...

Nora was drawing funny sketch on her notebook out of boredom...

Phyrra and Ren were listening to Port's story like Weiss and Blake are doing...

Next to Ren, there was Y/N, The Forgotten Knight...

He was doing nothing but playing with his pen by twirling around his fingers)

Port: "And that is how i have defeated a really dangerous Grimm from that village! My teammates did an excellent job to draw him out of the village" *looks up at his students* "Now! Any questions, everyone?"