A/N

Hey guys...

I think I'm going to take a break from writing.

It's just too much.

I have a lot on my plate: homework, family, ya know...

My writing hasn't been that rewarding and even though I love my books, I don't feel like anyone else loves them as much as I do.

Also with the eclipse and all this stuff coming up (you should check it out if you haven't), I think I need to be getting my priorities straight and this has definitely been like my 2nd biggest priority for a while but I think I should put it where it belongs.

I'm not sure if or when I will start writing again. It depends what is going on in my family and my spiritual life and the world. If worst comes to worst I could pass on the plans for my books to someone if they would so graciously like to continue them. But I truly love my stories and I would love to see them completed :)

Unfollow me. Try to convince me otherwise. I don't care. Nobody probably will.

I deeply appreciate every vote and comment and follow.

I'm sorry this turned out as a kind of pity party but the point is there's crazy stuff going on in the world right now and, though this has been wonderful, I can't balance this on top of that as well.

I wish the best for you all, whoever reads this (thank you for reading this).

Love you <3