✨Unravled✨

[I just put this soundtrack at the top because it's pretty and you should listen to it! Also it kinda goes with the story.

An interesting fact (one of the few Ninjago facts that will forever puzzle me) is that on their way back to Ninjago, the Elemental Masters were a whole day behind Chen in the show. A whole day! This is because they apparently had to go back to get Dareth, and "mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time".
 This makes no sense to me. A whole day is 24 hours! So technically they would have had to go back and get Dareth, then probably just stay the night at the island because they're spent from trying to make their dragons that they're new at. Which is very plausible plotwise, but still, a very indirect and hidden and quite frankly strange way of telling the audience.

Well, that's okay.
Obviously in my version they aren't a whole day behind, they're not even very much behind AT ALL because they only left probably a half hour after Chen, at about the same speed, if not faster.

I definitely wrote more about the dragon ride than I thought I would because of the fact that hey it did take a while! Plus, we know that it is a long way from Ninjago to Chen's Island, because it took Nya a whole night to get there by boat.

Fortunately this story is getting easier and easier to write, so that's good! It's all up from here (like how interesting/exciting it gets).

Ok I'm done with my rant... enjoy!]

[Cheese wings <3]

[Cheese wings <3]

Unfortunately, Cole had not perfectly mastered his elemental dragon. None of them had. So they had some trouble getting going at first.

When the Master of Earth first looked down from even a couple hundred feet up in the air, it almost paralyzed him with fear, but he was able to collect himself before the dragon materialized completely. Kylie was holding onto him for dear life, and when Cole lost his mind for a second, so did she, and screamed and clamped her eyes shut as the dragon's wings stopped moving and they started diving, then went all wacky and flapping like crazy.

"We're okay, we're okay, we're okay," Cole said, trembling, once he got his dragon stable.

"Yeah, we're okay," Kylie echoed. Then, "You got this. You can do this."

He didn't reply; he couldn't, but pressed his arms (more like elbows) tensely on top of hers for security, which were wrapped around his torso. She could feel him shaking. "It's okay," she assured him, "I've got you. You've got me."

Something flickered in her mind and it was as if she was briefly transported to another dimension. She'd been there before...

Then it was gone.

Jay's dramatic screams sailed through the air as he struggled to maintain his dragon. Kylie watched him anxiously until he seemed to steady himself and his shrieks stopped, then she looked toward the others.