✨Unlocked✨

[I just didn't know what to put at the top so I put the soundtrack (video). It has nothing to do with this chapter but you should listen to it anyway, it's really pretty :D]

Cole crept through the tunnels towards Zane's cell. Yes, it hurt worse than anything before in his life. But he was doing it. Of course, he was probably bleeding through his shirt but that's ok.

Breathe in, walk, breathe out, walk, repeat.

It felt like a lifetime before he got there.

Zane was asleep, arms hanging from chains on the wall. Cole unlocked the door and stumbled in to his brother, who looked disturbed and breathed heavily.

"Zane? Zane, it's me. Wake up." Cole leaned his weight against the droid, unable to hold himself up.

"Cole?" Zane blinked awake. "You've returned."

"Of course I did," Cole smiled weakly. He managed to unlock the chains before collapsing onto Zane.

"What's wrong?" asked Zane, gently supporting his friend's weight. "How are you hurt?"

"Uh, I'm ok. It's just my back." Cole closed his eyes and rested his face on the cool, smooth metal.

"My readers say you are severely injured; you are not ok."

"No, I am, I just need a minute." Breathe in, breathe out.

"The longer we stay here, the less time we have to escape."

"Right." 

Cole got up with Zane's help, and they made their way through the tunnels.

"Where exactly are we going?" the droid asked.

"Well I-"

"Wait." Zane froze suddenly. Motion detected.

It was two guards walking. "They've ordered everyone after some Kabuki girl," one was saying.

"So they have to shut down the factory?" the other asked.

"Stupid, right? I mean, whatever. At least we don't have to guard them."

Cole held his breath and clung to Zane as the guards walked right past them, unknowingly.

"Yeah. Maybe if we can catch the Kabuki, we'll be promoted!"

"Yeah! How promoted..." Their voices faded as they walked away.

"Where are we going again?" Zane asked as they started walking.

"Well... that changes things. Maybe we can go back to the factory since no one's guarding it. Maybe we can break everyone out. Especially since I... ya know. What do you think?"

"How many prisoners are in there?"

"I don't know. Around, say, ten. Well, elemental masters."

"And what will we do with them?"

"Escape. They can help us fight Chen. They'll want to. Even if not, they still deserve their freedom."

"Agreed," Zane affirmed. "Where is this factory?"

"This way."

✨✨✨

Kylie and Jay waited in the D.B. for a few hours, and Nya finally found them, and they flew in search of any remaining elemental masters. Instead, they witnessed a few be captured by Chen's crew. They couldn't do anything to stop it, but they kept looking.