Thirty

"I'm sorry, Bella, but no." She tells her.

"Why?"

"Do you not remember when I was pregnant with Josie. You ignored me when I was going through my pregnancy alone. You took back a man who left you in the woods that you somehow put yourself in a depression state over." She says. "Yet, you think that I should come help you because your pregnancy is different." Tori looked at her daughter and husband. "I'm pregnant and I don't need this stress. This is all on you."

"But..."

"I'm sorry, Bella, but I'm still upset with you and the others. So this is goodbye for now. You got this and you can fight for what is right." She tells her as she hung up.

Edward looked at his wife. "Are you okay?" Tori looked at him.

"I'll be fine." She tells him. "It hurt to say that, but I went through my pregnancy alone while she sat there thinking about a guy who left her in the woods."

"Don't worry about them, baby. We have Josie and this baby to worry about." Edward says moving her hair. "I love you."

"I love you.'
~~~
"They won't come back." She tells them. "Tori is pissed at me and told me that I got this because she went through her pregnancy alone when you all left." Bella wiped a tear. "If Tyler doesn't want this child, then that's fine. If Tori can do it, then so can I."

Alice sighed as she couldn't believe this was happening. Tori and Edward should be speaking to them by now, but they aren't she must have seen a vision that they all were hoping for, but the only ones that will is Rosalie and Emmett. "After the baby is born, I'm going to Tori and Edward."

Emmett watched his wife walk out causing him to follow her because it was a promise to leave. "Baby?" She looked at him. "Let's pack our things and then leave once that child is born. Tori and Edward have made a point and it's time for us to be with them once it's time."

Rosalie smiled as she hugged him. Tyler sighed as he knew he messed up the moment he made them leave. Now, he has to deal with the consequences.
~~~
Edward arrived back to see his wife and daughter lying together. He smiled as his little girl was sleeping. "Tori?" She looked to see him with beautiful flowers. "I picked these while hunting and I wanted to give them to you to make you feel better."

"I was never upset." She tells him as she looked at their daughter. "This house is where our story will continue. I'm not going back to Bella, but I will for daddy." Smiling, the redhead looked back at her husband. "Daddy said to enjoy our time to ourselves then we can go back and visit him. He's excited about this little one."

"I know." He says. "Let's just enjoy go for a stroll."

"Let's go."