Seventeen

Filler chapter
Tori and Edward arrived back on different days. He told her the plan. They weren't going to lie that they went and got eloped, but will have a small ceremony for the family to be at. "Edward, are you sure he won't shoot us for eloping?"

"I hope not, but we didn't have to deal with the voting that was held for your sister." Tori looked at him. "Emmett called and told me that they had a vote, but I'm not going to go home."

"I can see if daddy will let you stay with us since you aren't talking to your family."

Edward nodded as they saw Charlie. The redhead became scared as she was afraid that they would be in trouble. "Tori Swan, you don't know how worried I was for you." He says hugging her. "Where did you two go?"

"Well, we went to go help my parents, but since they decided to choose someone's side, I was going to prove to them that they made a mistake listening to my brother." He showed their rings. "We eloped."

Charlie stood shock. "But, we talked about it and are going to send out invitations to mom and Phil to have a small ceremony."

When he didn't say anything, Tori was terrified. "Edward, you came back when Tyler didn't. Yes you both put my daughters through pain, but you decided to come back for Tori."

Edward put his hand on her bump. "Just to discover that we were expecting. Not the way I was planning to find out." He says.

"All I can say is...welcome to the family son."