Twenty Nine

Josie crawled to her parents bed and whined a bit. "Dada." Edward looked to see his little girl and smiled.

"Hey, baby, I hear you loud and clear." He says picking her up. "Mommy is sound asleep."

Josie looked at her mom than put her hand on her mother's stomach. "Baby." She said causing Tori to look at her daughter. "Baby."

Tori and Edward shared a look before looking at Josie. "You think mommy has a baby in her belly?" Edward asked his seven month old.

Josie got in her mom's lap and kissed her stomach causing Edward to listen for a heartbeat and heard what Josie was saying. Edward smiled and kissed his wife. "Baby, we're expecting again."

The redhead kissed Edward causing Josie to screamed out. They looked at her and hugged her. They were happy. Josie smiled as she was in her parent's arms. Closing her eyes, Josie fell asleep in her mom and dad's arms. Edward and Tori looked at their daughter who was in their arms and smiled. "Let's just stay where we're at." She tells him.

"I agree. We are happy, our daughter is in a healthy and loving environment." He says. "I want what's best for us and if this is where it should start then let it."
~~~
Tori was fixing some baby food for Josie when she heard her phone ringing. "Hello?" She answered. "Bella, how did you get this number?"

"Rosalie gave it to me. I have a problem and Tyler isn't happy about it."

"What?"

"I need you, Tori. I need you as my sister to protect me because I'm pregnant."

Just those words had, Tori looked at Edward who stood there shocked. She never replied or anything as she didn't know what to say. Just standing in the kitchen, Edward and Tori Cullen didn't know what to say.