Sixteen

When Alice arrived back with Bella and Tyler, the first thing Carlisle did was wondered where Edward and Tori are. "They're still in Italy." She tells them.

"Why?"

"Aro wants them to be wed and Tori and Edward are very protected."

"Why?" Rosalie asked.

"Tori Swan is the last of the rarest bond. A soulmate. Edward felt the moment Tori was born, the pain they feel when they are far away and how they act." Alice says as Tyler stood there rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Emmett asked. "Little Red and Edward are more important than you and Bella."

"They want Bella to turn though..."

"That's because you have a choice. To kill her or to turn her and they know you two are meant because I let him see the future." Alice says. "I just wished Tori and Edward were getting married here with friends and family."

"They will." Jasper says. "Right now, Aro wants them wed now."
~~~
Tori looked at the small bump as she looked at her reflection. Her mind was on how all this was happening and smiled as she at least gets to marry Edward. "Ready?"

Tori looked at her and nodded. "As long as I can get home before dad starts questioning."

Jane nodded as they headed back to them. Tori still didn't know the real reason behind this small wedding. Edward saw them and smiled at the redhead. He was marrying her, the love of his life. He knew Aro was doing this so they could be recognized as soulmates. "You look amazing, baby."

"This dress made me glow even my red hair stands out."

Edward laughed as he grabbed her hand. "Start the ceremony."

"Guards." Aro states as he looks at his brothers. "Brothers. Mates and..."Aro looked at the couple in front of him. "Soulmates. The rarest bond since 1800." He says. "We are gathered here today to marry Edward Cullen and Tori Swan."

Tori and Edward looked at each other. Edward put one hand on her bump smiling. "Not the way we were hoping, but I don't mind it."

"I don't either." She says. "Why did I see this baby when I first met Alice who saw the child?"

"I don't know, but we will find out together. I love you."

"I love you."

"You two can put these rings on."

Tori looked at the rings. She put Edward's on as he slipped hers on. "You may leave now."

Edward picked Tori up and ran off. "Are we wearing these?"

"No. We just have to wear them for today."

"Good because I love the ring you asked me with. It means a lot then these rings from the Volturi."

"I love you."

"I love you."

The rings for the Volturi